Slow like honey 4b

Him still moaning and gasping and whining, chasing your orgasms, needing to come... The both of you. Him moaning and humping out his orgasm first, panting, lips rubbing haphazardly most of what he can manage, and oh your God. He likes it that much. You grind against his mouth again to his opening back up, tilt to get your clit just right, tell him to suck faster with those heavenly lips but not harder while keeping his big plush tongue there for you to fuck with your clit...

Coming twice in a row. Twice. The second even gripping your uterus before you're contracting, pulsing, melting, still throbbing, sensitive and tense from the first. The aftershocks continue for about a minute after, involuntary contractions of your vagina leading to instinctive flexing of your vulva muscles, clit too sensitive to go for a third, but feeling like the others are still gently pulsing in you, his mouth covering all of you, softly sucking, tongue on your lower half...

Him breaking when you need a few seconds or a minute to kiss over your inner thighs, go easy on your furry outer lips instead, thumb or palm gently over you, avoiding the clit until later. Murmur how good you're doing, how good you feel, that you taste and smell like honey, that you're so hot and good and fuck, asking how he got so lucky... Shit, even with this, he thinks he's the lucky one.

Then getting back to it, sucking lips, massaging and circling tongue, all over and more focused on and around the clit, caressing fingers, nudging nose, his moans vibrating your vulva. Below his eyes all wet with you and his saliva, seeing it, knowing it, blood and more contractions throbbing through your pussy... until you're in a puddle of sweat, your slick, his saliva, clit sharply sore, whole pussy oversensitive, feeling like you can't come any more. You think five that way? Beyond shame into need and want and love and Brendon getting you feeling, letting you feel like this.

You want to kiss and pet and rub on him all over. Make love to him like that. Tease him like that...

You still tease each other, kisses, hands, grinding, squished together, various degrees of nakedness. Especially when one or both of you are sleepy, and then it's often cuddles, smooches, pets, subtle rocking on each other just to feel the other, soft skin and muscles and wetness and warmth..., feel good, give and get lazy sweet pleasure. Sometimes taking a few stolen minutes when you don't have many or hours, sometimes neither coming, sometimes one, sometimes both. Just one orgasm leaves you wanting more since easing into things with him, more than not coming does usually. Leaves you feeling that you're just getting started on how many you can have.

You started having some alone time after those times, getting over the guilt, once you had privacy, or even only some privacy a couple times, tell him about it. Teasing him more with touches and kisses and rubbing your needy pussy on him, him teasing back, encouraging you, offering his thigh, bits, tummy, tongues playing, mouthing over each other's necks, feeling his hardening warmth through clothes, in your hand... What it felt like, how many times, how messy and wet you got, how hard it was to keep quiet, even noises you made, that you like playing with it now, love him playing with it, rubbing on him and everything.

Petting his tummy, hips, small of his back, buttcheeks, thighs, pelvis, followed by kisses. Kisses even on his balls, cupping and stroking them, licks and sucks if he was very good (he always is), rubbing over his taint, opening... Closed mouth kisses that became open wet ones that became sucks along his length, balls. Holding him, feeling the soft hot skin, only stroking or rubbing the tip sometimes. He would let you tease him like that too, like you thought a few other times. Let you be in control, not push you, even then. If he needed to finish, he could hump you again like you usually hump him, or rock into your hand, lots of kisses muffling his moans, or kisses over his face, neck, so you could really hear him. Moany boy.

Or he could touch himself in front of you again, you often kissing and playing with his hair, stroking his chest, loving the pleasure on his face and his noises, loving watching him there too, even staring at times, humping the bed or him, even touching yourself a few times, embarrassed and sometimes ashamed, but it turning you on even more.

You remember that even he came from this, from eating you out, his lips and tongue on your vulva, the taste, feel, smell, sight of it, how it got you, him rocking into the bed... He really does like it; it does get him close, even gets him off like he said. Fuck. You love your boy. You wonder if he could without even humping the bed like he said happened much of the time when he hadn't come in a while... Shit, he could, couldn't he?

Always need to touch, kiss, squish into, hump, everything him. You want him, want to do everything you both can think of with him. You tell him to lay on top of you, needing his skin on yours, his wet kisses, his arms, hands, his hips between your sore from exhaustion thighs, his hair in your hands.

Arms and legs holding him close, quiet praise, calling him some of what you are thinking: beautiful, good boy, puppy, a very horny puppy, naming and caressing some of the parts you like best: plump lips, tongue, gentle hands, chest, hips, thighs, his back dimples, his applebottom... Kissing, licking, sucking over his lips, jaw, ear, neck as he gasps and moans, dick and balls rocking along your pelvis. You can't help getting your own slick off his face, heart hurting with the need to kiss over him. He kisses you, tongues stroking, exploring each other's mouths, like you're swapping your sweetness, says he always wants to taste you, taste like you.

Maybe you'll put on a show for him. Touching yourself like you did a bit when he ate you out, too into it to not even though his face was right there, his mouth kissing and licking your fingers, it making him moan more. You did it a few brief times while you squished together, him kissing you or maybe watching your face, often rubbing on you or touching himself. He wants to see it, up close there, and to take you all in, but tries not to look at you there then because he knows you're still shy with it, doesn't want to call attention to it and make you second guess doing it. Seeing him seeing you makes you feel guiltier, even though he whispers not to be, tells you how hot it is, how girls should make themselves feel good, come, as much as they want, that he loves getting to see you do that. Sometimes you don't worry about it before or after. He makes you want to.

You want to let him see, even like moments ago, watching right up close between your legs. So he can see it all. Maybe hold your outer lips open some, massage them, as you stroke your clit and around it. Tell you what it looks like, the changes. You wonder if it looks like it feels, both in what it feels like when you're turned on, get desperate, and when you feel it with your hand; getting fuller all over, sometimes feeling your clit get swollen and hard, a bit deeper than the nub of it even, if the swollen achiness down lower could be seen even though you couldn't feel it with your hands. You've never thought this much about your pussy, but he makes you think about it. What it looked like in his mouth, on his tongue. Even though it can't actually be seen when it's in his mouth. God, you wonder who'd say they need his mouth on you again first if you did it like that.

You'll ask him, tell him, at least the first part, hopefully brave enough to say and do it all like you want to with him, when you're able to coordinate your body well again.

Feeling like you could melt into each other as you drift into sleep, that even though you can't really... that way, you've been on each other, fucked each other, lots of ways. It's like being inside each other in ways: skin on skin, mouths, humping each other all over, especially how he offers himself up for it, hands, him going down on you, how he's said he likes a finger inside too. Maybe you'll do that next session: rub a fingertip past his taint—the skin is even delicate there too—next time to his butthole, slide inside him, with a latex glove and lube because duh, or probably your slick or his or your saliva would be enough like it is with both your privates generally. Yeah. Your hand instinctively petting down his back, butt, palming a cheek, fingertips just resting between on that sensitive skin. Go inside too, slow and easy as he is with you...