Caricatures of/and Intimacy (long one shot or deleted part from An Honest Man)

This was originally part of An Honest Man, but got too long to even fit in anymore and was focused on porn tropes, consumption, other sex with brendon like prostate stimulation and bum riding and piv, penis size, "politics of penile entry", penises vs vulvas in culture, bisexuality, monogamy vs polyamory, bringing another man in, fantasies etc and I didn't want to distract that much from the post concert sexy time with your sexy boy ;) Editing this also had me adding a lot to it, so it's quite unwieldy. I was debating doing 2 parts, but I'm going to get this all out here now.

After "It doesn't feel like what it felt like with other guys. Like how they'd pull out to jack off and jizz on your face, with the two boyfriends you put up with that with, feeling disgusted, like a one of those dolls that exist for men to masturbate in and on or something." wound up being this.

This can be treated as "deleted scenes" from that story, from another imagine (I do have common threads in my fic, huh), or taken on its own. This is also about porn from over 6 years ago, so before strangulation, pia, incest, etc entered almost all tubesite porn to the point they are considered part and parcel of "vanilla" porn. Back then, "facials" were big in porn, even over a decade ago for online porn/"hardcore" porn. (Still are, unfortunately.)

(You can even see the change in massage porn: 6 plus years ago, a lot of it didn't even have piv, but had oral, outercourse, frottage, tribadism, manual, some threesomes usually with two women, and such. Almost no pia was present. As now, "het" massage porn still had a massive bugaboo about male bisexuality while female bisexuality is common, often having prostitution plots, and it was focused on male orgasm and visible ejaculation and that was the grand finale, but scenes without piv were common, "deep throat" was rare, mutual oral was common, what seemed like female pleasure was more common, more tribadism than now, etc. Now, it's like it needs "at least" piv to register as "real porn", as worthy of watching at all, and even incest plots and strangulation have entered it, the piv has gotten rougher, etc. A lot has no vulval and clitoral stimulation, and even when it does, the focus remains on "pole in hole" and female penetrability. Asian, mostly Japanese, porn sometimes still has the "older" approach, including lots of vibrators, cunnilingus, manual on her, etc, but mostly mimics Amerikan/tube site porn and also has fucked up tropes at times eg coercion plots. I'd say I was getting off my soap box to get to the fic, but here's more sexual politics and varied sex with B in fic form:)

----

Why the fuck would he pull away from someone, from you, stop stimulation and switch positions, especially getting over someone's face, to come?

That was one thing in porn that got him thinking about things over a couple months when you got into it with him, watching with him and alone and letting him know what you really thought, off and on. He was good at compartmentalizing it, and doing things like applying girl on girl to his sex with women and he had it pretty bad for massage, cunnilingus, 69ing, threesome... porn vids especially ones with tribadism on a guy, outercourse, oral, facesitting, what seemed like real couples, women riding guys during intercourse. Anal intercourse tended to put him off whether it was a guy or girl receiving it. He was mostly into what people didn't think was real sex, and whether the sex was two girls, a girl and a guy, two guys, or some combination thereof... But you are glad he wouldn't have to keep on separating things, like people should just ignore the bad.

Asking him about the lack of tribadism in almost all het porn, except those massage vids, set off another light bulb.

You had to admit fondness for massage porn, how so many were tribadism, frottage, manual, oral usually both ways, outercourse, and usually didn't have actual penis in vagina, and only one you came across had anal out of dozens of clips. Well, actual intercourse. A few of them had touching there, including of the guy, and a couple... a finger or two inside him. . Asian porn struck you as more about the woman, and like the guys were focused on making her feel good, come... Feeling a bit ashamed at liking the fact the guys in it were smaller than average, especially compared to all the big dicks in most porn, worried it was kind of racist to think that Asian men were smaller than white guys.