All I Want for Christmas is You 6/6

Seeing him suck your slick off the bullet turns you on even more as he raises his eyebrows, then grins cheekily.

"Kiss it better?" you ask slyly, waggling your eyebrows.

"Thought I was the cheeseball," he giggles, wriggling down already. Making "mwah" sounds as he smooches over your mound, outer lips, inner, adding in some tender licks and sucks as he moves over your clit, still sore opening, then whole inner pussy, sometimes moaning soft into your snatch. Your hands in his hair, stroking, lightly scratching. His wet hands massaging your hips and thighs. "My sweet girl..." Oh god, you had forgotten you...well...but whatever taste there was of that must be already licked away, so you let yourself relax back into his mouth, answering that he's your sweet boy. You didn't think you'd want to again yet, but you do...maybe you want another strong one, tilting your clit onto his tongue, trembling, tensing as he sweeps over it, circles, mouth sealed over you, sucking easy but rhythmically, and—"Oh god, ohfuckohfuckfuckme....yeah, like that....fuck."

You slow, tugging his hair, and he goes lighter, but you want...so much squish...like...fuck, why can't he get his mouth and dick on your vulva at the same damn time? "B...the slim squishy one...where's the little fucker?"

"Which slim squishy little guy?"

"Not my fave one, the other one. You're slim but more than an inch..." He rolls away, having to look a moment before finding the bag. He quickly opens it, finds the batteries, and you gather some of your slick as you pop open the lube, mixing them, sliding down his semi, cupping his package, getting it even slicker. Your favourite little guy, part of your even favouriter little guy.

You have an idea.

You keep stroking him lightly, flinging your legs open, tilting up. "Gonna slide it in?" you tease, so glad he likes teases. He slides the purple, rippled, and most importantly squishy and slim vibe in. He turns the base slowly until you sigh "that's good." You squeeze down and relax repeatedly, fast at first, then slower. It's actually squishy. You switch between his hips, thighs, pelvis, dick and balls, petting blindly after your eyes close. He kisses soft over your face, neck, chest, sometimes rocking the toy, nudging your cervix, sometimes slipping it in and out, slow and easy, then stilling, sometimes slipping it out, length between your labia, up and down or all over, same wit the tip over your clit, sliding it back in before you get too close to coming. Two can play at that, you think, petting over his belly, breasts, lips, back down, sometimes stroking over his back and bum, only occasionally going to his dick. Once you feel yourself slip into relaxation, then into a still soothed building arousal, one hand leaves him to find your clit, circling, other hand loosely wrapping around him as he rocks a bit into your grip. Loose and teasy so he doesn't get too hard. "Hey B...gonna let me use yours too?" He's not much more than half hard, and fuck...you want it rubbing over you.

He grins against your neck, up for whatever you have in mind, and you wrap him in your arms to bring him close, and you love that he knows you want his dick in all sorts of states. If anything, a semi feels even better. "Where should I go?"
"Let's try...on top of me...wanna slide you all over me." You stroke over his balls as he settles over you, letting his tip brush over your mound as you kiss him, then hold him so you can run his silky soft tip over your lips, down to where the vibe is sticking out, back up, rocking against him already.

"Can you feel it? The vibrations?"

"Can feel you more, y/n, fuck...so wet...puffy too."

You slide him over the middle lightly, getting more wetness over him, jerking him as you press him to your clit, hoping his head can feel you all over as you slide him up and down, then in a circle around your pussy.

"Know you like it too..." Your free hand finds the bullets, wrangles with the cords till you've got the controller, turns them back on, but low. You slide the slim one between you, getting it all wet again before rubbing it between his tip and your clit. He gasp-moans so dirty, arms shaking from it and holding himself up once you turn it higher, press firmer on him. Fuck you love watching his face, so fucking gorgeous. And people thought his o-faces on stage were as good as he could look, all debauched, blissful, happy, flushed... This was even better. And his noises, trembling, feeling his pulse and heat and silken skin and fuck... If you got his frenulum just right and held it, he wouldn't be able to hold himself up, would come, you bet. Before this, you'd used your only vibrator together, a single bullet vibe. He is such a curious, horny boy you quickly learned he liked it too, if he was wet enough and you teased his head, especially the underside, with a firmer pressure than you usually needed. Also on his balls, perineum, the first inch or so below his tip. Fuck, you don't know whether you want him to come really soon, or get you off with the toys and his dick a couple times first. You circle the bullet and his tip over you quicker, still rhythmic. "Oh, god, B, fuck..." You roll you both over onto your sides, leg over his hip, rocking along him too, wanting to bear down, tensing, but...not quite. The toy is squishy, but it's been in a little too long, and it's getting in the way: you want to feel your boy more and you think it'd be better if you could squeeze down more... "Take—oh fuck—take—please? Like...I can't..."

"Shh, got you, y/n..." he whispers, shifting to reach between you. "Done with this one?" You nod, and he's easing it out of you. You are desperate at the break in stimulation, break from him on you, forehead finding his neck, bringing him closer, clenching down, needing, rolling on top of him, pining him, grinding on him messily, dimly aware the bullet is between your bellies—the feeling makes you chuckle, getting upright, dizzy, the shift pressing his balls and base to your lower vulva, to those aching bulbs, the ridge of his head just brushing your clit and you grind, and grind, and fuck—"Oh, please, oh fuck, oh fuck..." turning to wordless cries as you come, everything pounding and bursting. Oh god, more pee. But you need. You lean forward, press to him, kiss his lips, jaw, neck, back to those luscious lips, hands in his hair... His arms wrap around you, then stroke over your back and ass, then find your hair, muffling your moans with his kisses. You need to stay close, close... You rock faster, firmer, pressing hard into him, the fact he's hard, not rock hard, but...deliciously hard, doing the rest, you both giving you all that pressure you need over your whole aching, convulsing pussy. You're still moving against him as you come down from another orgasm, slow, needy, but fuck. You can't... Achy, still calling out for him, but...fuck. Everything so wet between you. You flush even more, wonder if he knows you're still embarrassed by it, especially given the whimpering he's doing, rocking gently into you, trying not to, both of you pulsing.

"Fuck, babe, so fucking...fuck." Voice thick, cutting of into a whimper-moan. Your sexy boy. You nuzzle over his neck, suck, making him gasp, and you grind into him.

Your baby did such a good job holding on for you, letting you use his dick, trying not to come... "Jesus, B...fuck...my sweet boy gonna come for me?" He doesn't rock harder or faster, but you tug his hair, suck a bit harder on his neck, rock over his dick and balls firmly, and he moans so much, desperate, throbbing, then spurting over both your pelvises and lower bellies.
You'll both need a shower. Multiple fluids messing up you two and the sheets. Thank fuck for plastic sheets. You keep rubbing along him as he softens, hoping it's not too much. It is. "Christ...could...gonna rub on my thigh?"

He pets over your pussy, outer lips, and you get distracted asking him to massage with his thumb gently over your achy parts. Spoiler: that's pretty much your whole snatch. He swaps it out for his thigh and that lets you squish him more, kissing over his sweaty angel boy face. You roll over, him on top, getting the vibe from under you to turn it off, then wrap around him. You gasp, feeling a little shame even now, as he licks his hand off.

"Don't be embarrassed, y/n... It's ok, more than ok..." You believe him, know that he's not grossed out. But it's not supposed to be that, if something like that happens—oh fuck it. And fuck his thigh.

You probably won't be trying to come for a while, might not come again...we'll say until after you get a proper meal in you, but...even if your pussy goes "nope, and hell nope" to more orgasms, she sure ain't saying no to B's thighs. Or anywhere else she can rub softly on.

"Shower, Bren?"

He nods. "As long as someone keeps humping me..."

"Who is this someone? Another elf?"

"Didn't know you wanted Jake to join us," he giggles as you both get up, shaky.

"Both Jakes?" you say eagerly, smooching him.

"One for each of us, or are we sharing all around?" he asks. Both of you glad your apartment is an apartment: no stairs.

"All around..." The elder Jake wouldn't actually since Kate, but the younger...

You caress over his front, smooching his shoulders and neck, as he turns the shower on and he spins around, kissing and enwrapping you. You grabs his hips, backing him into the sink, rocking on his thigh, and his eyes flicker shut. Fuck... One hand moving to his ass... "Gonna turn around for me, baby?" He "hell yes"es as he does. Leaning over the sink, legs spreading some as press to him, aligning your mound to his bum. His face in the mirror as he looks at you, both slick from the oils and everything else, his eyes slipping shut as you grind into him. Pulling him up with arms hooked under him, over his shoulders, to mouth over them, wanting him so much, stroking over his still flushed torso... "Always my lovely boy, B..."

You register the hot water still running, steaming up the bathroom. Luckily, you can hump a bit more in the shower. Then again when you get out, laying him out on his belly, straddling and rocking on him. Maybe your pussy won't say no to more orgasms for very long, because all of you sure is saying yes to more of this...