When You're Ready [Brendon's All He Can Eat Buffet remix]

Previously known as "Brendon's all he can eat buffet," but with lots of revisions and additions. I am, as usual, iffy about the title and invite suggestions.

Lots of cunnilingus, including facesitting and B on his knees, him coming in his pants, outercourse, B being very oral and loving to go down on women, fellatio, manual sex, masturbating in front of him, mentions of his past with both sexes... Also with B being arguably submissive, and mild pain coming up on both sides [on the reader's side from sequential and multiple orgasms], and mild preventing B from breathing [mild as compared to how it's represented and practiced culturally/in porn. this last one is not treated as a good thing or something that should be repeated, but not as a "you're the worst" either].

If I left out any warnings or heads ups you think I should have included, or want to talk about anything else, please let me know.

---

It's only the second time you're making out, but Brendon whispers in your ear between kisses, "This is fast, and I'm not expecting you to... Fuck. But... I wanted to let you know, I really want to go down on you. A lot. Whenever you're ready."

Your breath catches, not sure what to say. That's new--a guy not only volunteering, wanting to, but offering out of the blue. You've been turned on from his kisses and touches, but you've never seen each other in less than summer clothing, and this thing with him, whatever it is, is new.

He backs up, picking up on your hesitance. "Hey, no pressure, y/n. Just an offer, no strings attached." He doesn't stop touching you though. Fortunately. "I want to make you feel good, honey, as good as you can feel," he murmurs against your neck, and that's new too—a guy not expecting anything in return.

His hands are sliding over your sides, stroking your hips and outer thighs, but you're becoming aware of how he's carefully avoiding getting too close to your crotch. And with those words! Goddamn, you feel like he's teasing you. You move the hands in his hair to his jaw, lifting him back up to your mouth.

Fuck, his lips, you think, as you giggle, then moan, into his mouth. You can feel how aroused you are now as you wriggle against him, swollen lips sliding against each other aided by your building wetness. You can feel his arousal too, sending a jolt of pleasure through your belly to your core. Does he really like doing that?

"B, how much do you want to?" you ask against his neck. Now he moans, "oh god"ing as he kisses you again, hands sliding onto your pelvis now, not yet touching your mound. He totally could, and should, you think.

"So much, y/n, you have no idea. I've been wanting to since... shit, seconds after we started kissing now. Thought about it, my mouth there..." He cautiously brushes a couple knuckles over the crotch of your pants, watching for your grin, your eager breathy "ok..." "Even after we first made out that night."

A scenario of him jerking off while thinking about doing that with you pops into your head. "Did—did you want to touch yourself from thinking about it?" The question leaving your lips shocks you, and his eyes widen, breath getting heavier, and the way he looks at you gets... hungrier.

He nods, hands now on your inner thighs, inching upwards. "I did, y/n. Fuck, just the thought of it... I came so hard. Barely lasted a couple minutes." His talk is so... fuck, dirty, yet he blushes.

But you're not embarrassed for him at that; you're too damned turned on. "That's not bad, B, that's... so—god—hot. Do you know how, um... hot you're getting me?"

His hand cups you through your jeans, and you give in to the urge to press down on him. You can't help it, you don't want to help it, so you grab that rather plump ass of his, pulling him to you, pressing his dick against your thigh. He fucking whimpers, pelvis instinctively pressing against you, and you're getting dizzy with want.