Some ideas that may or may not be in an imagine

On tumblr, someone is requesting a high sex imagine and/or bearded Bden, and these are some ideas that I had for her, inspired by a few of her suggestions. Brendon saying he has the munchies for pussy has really got to show up at least once in these imagines :D

omg, i just thought of pubic hair and his beard hair rubbing together, damn you all :D like where there is enough beard for it to be soft not prickly, but it's not a long beard, trimmed short but soft. beard on yr thighs, feeling it on yr labia....

running yr tongue, lips along his beard, kissing him, while you jack him off... either from the front, or hugging him from behind and giving him a reach around (either on yr sides w you against his back, or him leaning against yr front)

or going down on him while yr fingers are in his mouth, and you can feel his beard with yr wet fingers/hand

i also think he usually looks really masculine when he's got a beard, whereas with a clean shaven face he usually looks so soft/pretty/boyish, so i find the idea of anal stimulation, vibrator entry, pegging, etc when he's bearded really interesting.

if there's a third party, that could make for some interesting oral sex daisy chains ;) –if both bden and the other dude have beards–comparing how their beards feel vs how yr face feels against their thighs etc

ok, this may have ended up more beardy than intended or desired haha

---

how do you feel about menstrual sex? does it depend on what kind (eg oral, intercourse, manual, etc)? or what point in one's period (eg heaviness, blood colour)? whether a diva cup is being used? like i have a couple ideas bouncing around that i didn't mention yet.

along with pot, i was thinking the reader uses pot for cramps, and we know bden gets it medicinally too (anxiety), but maybe reader prefers pills or brownies for a more intense high?

doab is def good, like remember when on tour he had to abstain for either 7 or 10 days from pot and booze–maybe it could be the first night off the meds for his laryngitis, and back on the weed.

and orgasms also help with cramps for sure.

i could do piv–like i was thinking about the reader feeling open because of her period, and feeling slick and horny, and finding that the piv, the rocking motions, pushing down on him, squeezing him with your vaginal muscles, his tip just lightly nudging your tender cervix, etc helps with the cramps, eases that open feeling.

another idea i find interesting is switching between internal and external stimulation with his penis, him pushing inside you and/or you enveloping him, then withdrawing to stroke your clit and rest of your vulva, with his tip and/or the length, then back in, then out, and so on.

condoms would probably be used, esp if this ends up not being a period sex imagine. if menstrual, i could go either way.

also: BRENDON NEEDS TO REFERENCE HAVING THE MUNCHIES FOR PUSSY OMFG. he just gets so hungry ;) he has said his fave food is pussy and that he loves having pussy on his face, so really, he just makes it too easy to sexualize him like that. (thank you mother nature for that boy's lips.)

another idea: You're hanging with him after the show, smoking weed, & bren's big mouth blurts "man, i've got the munchies...for pussy. fucking love it" you're kinda jaded, having experienced guys who *say* they're into pussy, but even then aren't really into it, aren't into doing what you want them to, & say "yeah, right, bren. i'll believe it when i see it." his eyes widen, focusing on you. "y-you daring me too?" & the fucker sucks in his bottom lip, which may nor may not be turning you on, you admit nothing. or maybe you do, easily.

is it a new relationship or an established one? if established i was thinking that he had a vasectomy, which would largely answer the condom question (or maybe had it done before you, for his own reasons, but i doubt he's that much of a unicorn even in my head. maybe he was with sarah, and it didn't work out, or they have an open relationship, and he got one bc she never wanted/wants kids)

---

ok, i can make the answers to my questions up if you want–i'm just wondering if you had ideas/preferences for things like if she could get herself off, how, has she gotten close with a guy before, during what, etc. if you had something in mind for how bden could do the trick, or wanted it to be trial and error, or her to have a good idea and tell him, etc.

she's (the reader/main char) never had an orgasm bc the guys have never tried things other than intercourse, or thought she should from certain piv techniques and she just couldn't? or have gone down on her before, used hands, etc but not long enough, or well enough? or she's gotten really close, and they've tried with things that seemed like they would work but it didn't? like some women can't orgasm with a dick/large object inside them, or need to have their legs closed to come, or need to be on their belly, or rely mostly on their own motion (humping someone eg thigh, bum, pelvis and/or dick, or something) etc.

does the reader know how to get herself off? is it something reliable, or is it hit or miss for her? (eg by hand, showerhead, vibrator, humping the blanket, etc. does she prefer being entered or not, or only sometimes, with what...)

if she does know how to come by herself, bden is totally gonna ask the reader to touch herself in front of him, ask her to tell him whatever it is that works for her, show him. i'm warning ya :P

if she doesn't, i can see them both touching, asking her what feels best, what is making the arousal build. adding or substituting his mouth, maybe he puts her hand/hands in his hair, tells her to move him how it feels best.

either way, it could be different when it comes to oral sex: mostly clitoral? or the vulva more generally? light or firm? sucking or licking? nose on the clit while his tongue is pressing inside? would she find any place inside a good spot for him to go for with his finger, etc. maybe she's playing with her breasts/nipples during. or spreading herself even more–like pulling her vulva open wider, tighter with her fingers (it makes sense in my head, not sure if that makes sense to anyone else).

i think he'd try all of the above and more, but was wondering what she'd specifically need to get to nearly coming, then coming.

would you like descriptions like that other cunnilingus one? i think this reader might be too shy for facesitting, or moving against him a lot, but maybe she gets desperate for it, so close, so squeezes his head to her, jerks spasmodically, etc.

if we just want the relaxation, ease, etc that big joint for both work fine. sharing that fatty back n forth. inhaling and then kissing, sharing the smoke, relaxing against each other, getting to talking, telling each other they like each other, they make out a bit, and reader gets frustrated, knowing she won't come–and blurts that out, and bden is all wide-eyed, "really? never? have guys been that assholeish? like not even by yourself?"

or goddamn, is this an established relationship, and he's already been bringing it ;) and just going on about how he's the first, to actually ask and be interested in the answer, get her over her past bullshit w guys, watch her masturbate in front of him, do trial and error?

like maybe they've had sexytimes a couple times, and this is the first time they're trying for multiple orgasms? so, technically sequential and multiple orgasms are different, but usually used interchangeably (i do that too)–like has she had more than one orgasm within a session before? or has she felt one was all she could handle before now, and wants to try for more? or has she had more, but wants to try for orgasms right after the other. (multiple: one right after the other without a break in stimulation; sequential: there's a significant break (more than seconds) between one orgasm and trying for another)