Untitled 3/4 (foursome shenanigans)

B turns some, shuffles them, and Linda thanks the gods again that B has a king size bed. She doesn't think she can come like this, but she... wants to try, see how good it feels. Belly feels less weird. "Tummy?" she asks shyly.

"Yes ma'am," he says, but first he bends over, wriggling like a pup, and she can't help swatting him, caressing over it, his balls. He sways more on the mattress. Rubbing his dick and balls against it. She can't help petting and kissing over his back, ass, thighs a bit. Wanting to bite him, especially his butt, too, but she stops herself. Not hard, a silly little teething, a nomming, but still.

She covers him, like she wanted to earlier, nuzzling his hair, neck, and he rocks back, saying she can fuck him like that, that he wants her to. "Gonna kiss you like this too," she sighs, rocking her mound on him, loving how they fit already, her belly on his lower back, nuzzling his shoulders, upper back, nape with her nose, lips, cheek. He's so warm. And soft. And muscly.

She hears Sarah come again, and it gets her... "Fuck." She moves harder, thrusting. "Rock back?" she pants. And he does, tenses his butt muscles too. She's aching, so turned on it hurts... Eyes slipped shut, in part so she can do it without feeling so self-conscious. Bouncing on him now, making smacking sounds. Oh god. Embarrassment hitting her, slowing her. She'd stop if she wasn't so needy. She thinks of straddling him, wonders if that'll feel as good while being less noisy. Probably would feel even better pussy spread out, like they said.

She does, hands on his back for leverage. Hard, short thrusts. "Gonna fuck you like this" slips out, making her flush more. Damn, does Sarah get like that then, too? Do other girls? Is that part of why he's so aware of his ass? She knows he hasn't... actual dick up the ass, but she bets that's a big reason he shows it off, presents, teases with it. Not just the smacks, grabs, pets, fingers between the cheeks, a finger inside... but the humps, women fucking his ass that way too. She wonders if guys have done that too him too. Panting, moaning in his ear how good it felt, or pinning him down, grinding, calling him such a good boy like she just did again.

He's panting and moaning too, is humping the bed too while humping back hard, short like she said, matching her rhythm... She needs, needs, to still, stiffen up to come, but that'll probably ruin it, make it fade some. Or she could stop and roll them over. She doesn't want to lose it, wants to come on his fucking ass, needs to come somehow, on him, maybe her fingers between them...

"Sarah? Sarah, please. Could you move my hips for me? Need it. Please, need to fucking come, please?"

"Baby girl," Sarah sighs. And she's by her side in a couple seconds, kissing her lips, jaw, hand finding her hip. "Need me to get behind for more oomph?"

"Yes," she moans, desperately, grateful when Sarah straddles Bren's legs.

"Tell or show me how you need it." She does both, firm, fast, short but nonstop rocks into him, letting her seize up, still, mouth open, panting out how much she needs it, turning to nonsense moans. Luckily it only takes about a minute and a bit so Sarah doesn't lose momentum, and she's finally, blissfully, coming. Collapsing on B, letting Sarah pet over her. Kissing him, wanting to get her arms under him, squish him silly. Doing that until her arms start to get tingly, achy from his weight.

"Shit." She rolls off, then goes on her belly, rocking gently on the bed.

"Want more?" Brendon grins.

"More of you? Yeah," she grins.

"Would belly to belly be easier?" Sarah asks.

She thinks so, and he's on his back, saying "c'mere," hand motioning. She lays on him as he kisses her, squeezing her to him with his arms and legs, stroking her hair and back.