A Midsummer Night's Feast p1/?

You still can't believe you're actually here. God, those noises that woman is making. This seemed like something you could actually do when it was just a dirty idea, a fantasy, discussed between you and him, and later, his wife. The one woman that's left in front of you is watching him and the second woman from the bedroom doorway. You're not looking, but you can tell by her own noises that she's touching herself...there. You peek a glance over at her when she let's out this choked off "fuck," thumping her hand against the hallway wall. Oh. Now she's totally naked, underwear around her feet.

The blood has been thrumming through you, heart going fast from lust and nervousness to the point you can feel it in your temples, fingertips, between your legs. You're sweating, and you're worried your pits stink through the deodorant. The thought makes you laugh nervously. Super sexy, you joke silently.

"Fuck...I can't stand up anymore," she says, sliding down to her knees, arm flexing faster. She turns her head, looks at you, grinning, flushed. "Jesus, y/n, you should see them...He wasn't lying when he said he loved doing it." So not only is the second woman--and Brendon--an exhibitionist, but the third woman's a voyeur. Your face flushes even more at the thought of someone else other than Sarah watching you and Brendon later. Really, you can't believe you think you're ok with Sarah watching, but really, he's her husband, and the fact that she's letting him do this with other women... wow, it's too good to turn down. She sure has an odd way of celebrating his run on Kinky Boots, and other special occasions, like ends of tour, apparently too.

"H-he does?"

"Oh, yeah," Amy whispers. She chuckles. "He's humping the bed, making these quiet moans...come closer, you'll be able to hear him better."

You can kind of hear him already over Karen, the woman he's...oh, shit...pleasuring. Karen's so noisy--kind of like in porn--but she sounds so gutteral, not like she's doing it because she should, but because she couldn't stop these noises coming from within her if she tried. Not those flat "ooh, ooh"s but these frantic "oh, fuck, Bren. Motherfucker. Suck harder"s. You find yourself tensing your thigh muscles for some pressure against your sex as you hesitantly move closer. You wish you were a quarter as sexy as Karen, or Amy, or the first woman to go, Mahika.

Amy's eyes snap shut, and she starts shuddering, gasping. She's compact, shorter than you by about four inches, and kind of butch, about your weight so she's super curvy: big all over in a short package. You let yourself look at her a few seconds, paying attention to her sounds and the noises coming from the room, before you make yourself stop looking. She's leaning against the wall, free hand going to her own short hair, shaking, and ok, you're peeking again, through your fingers. She's not noisy like Karen, but is breathing so deep, heavy, and shuddery, with these little gasp-moans towards the end as she tenses even more.

"So fucking sweet, Karen..." you hear, rough and soft at the same time. The words send arousal shooting through your vulva so hard it hurts. You wonder what he's doing, if his lips are brushing over her now, or if he's just using his hand, or if he's letting her come down some. You still feel like a peeping tom in a way, even though you're definitely the most shy out of the lot of them.

The feeling gets worse as you catch sight of Amy's big sleepy grin. "Guess I just saved Brendon some time, huh? Couldn't hold off anymore--wanted to even earlier with Mahika. Wanna bet to see if I could come again before they're done?"

Mahika comes out of the bathroom as if on cue, catching you covering your eyes again, trying not to let your anxiety show, and a still horny Amy. "She corrupting you, y/n? Or d'you like the show?"

"She hasn't been watching. Well, hasn't been watching them," Amy chuckles, and you don't think her hand has ever stopped moving over herself since she came, and you look at Mahika, only in capris, taking in her dark brown nipples and long towel dried black hair, the stretch marks on her belly, remembering she's a MOM, oh, god, oh god, thisisreallyhappening...