The Goddess and the Nymph

As often happens I'm unsure about the title, but I didn't want to go with a title about bathroom sex XD Inspired heavily by a sex dream I had, as I'm sure becomes apparent. Interestingly, the title references came only as I edited, added to what I had already typed out about the dream

B and you are making out in the bathroom. You sit on the sink counter, and before you know it your pants are down, and B's hand is stroking over you, pelvis, thighs, furry mound and outer labia, the skin too, slipping a bit inside to feel your even hotter wetness, saying he wants to go down on you, and god you want it.

Suddenly you're naked from the hips down and B's head is between your thighs, licking and sucking. Your hands guide him, playing with that soft hair, pressing his scalp, rocking and tilting into it. Both needy and slow, his licks, tongue rubs, sucks, sometimes focused on the clit and top of the vulva, sometimes trying to get as much in his mouth as he can, sometimes rubbing over those tender bulbs on either side of your opening... Almost moaning as much as you are... You come a couple times, shaking, tensing, gasping, trying not to moan much through it, the first taking a while, the second quickly after.

You really want to touch more of him, as much as you can, especially pelvis, dick, balls... You want to keep your arousal going too, and to come some more. "C'mon, baby, c'mere...."

Kissing him, tasting yourself, you undo and push down his pants, start stroking over him: belly, hips, pelvis, bum, only briefly before touching the even softer skin of his penis and scrotum... You slide fingers over yourself, scoop, using your own slick and his saliva to get him a bit wetter, then more. Kissing his jaw, neck, lips when you're not looking at him there. You suddenly are both naked in the midst of it, because you want to see, feel with your hands and body and cunt, all of him.

His lips on your neck, lips, panting in your ear, moaning soft, hips rocking, stroking hands on your back, ass, thighs, mound, drawing you in, caressing back over your cunt like you tell him to. He gets distracted as he gets close, and you use his precome to slide over his tip, a bit lower, those gorgeous lashes fluttering, the moans his gorgeous mouth makes... Cupping as much as he can for you to rock on.... You rub his dick on your belly, then thigh, hand still stroking over him too, but slower and teasier, pulling him to you and grinding on his thigh, pelvis, getting his dick between your bellies to rock on his balls, his rocking leaving trails of his juice on your belly... You think he spurts more.

"Wanna rub it over my pussy, the outside. Think you can handle it?" you tease. You've been playing with him a lot, and he's trying to hold on, not come yet, sometimes him, sometimes you, slowing things when he got close... You have a hormonal ius too, so aren't worried about getting his precome, his come, on you, in you. But outside felt better, and other guys usually wouldn't really let you, would rush you into fucking that way, both too soon and when you probably didn't want it that way at all... You were rather new to each other so you wanted to make sure he was ok with not being inside inside, leaning towards trusting that he would be based on how he already was, that he never tried by word or act to push in...

"Hell yeah," he grins. "Whatever you wanna do..." Your minx. It's used for women, but that's what he is: a playful, pliant, eager, anxious yet boldly sexy nymphy minx.

You hold him, stroking his tip over your wetness, sighing out just that: "Such a minx..."

But he grins, giggles. "Hope I'm a hussy too."

"And a nymph..." you giggle.

His lashes flutter, moaning out fucks and pleases, how you feel so good, calling you goddess twice before it hits you both. He seems anxious at that, so you smooch and stroke him. "It's ok, B... Gonna take good care of my faithful nymph boy... Love that you're like this. That you're so... fuck."

It turns you on so much, his noises, him calling you that, bringing him over your lips and clit just right, soft and hard at the same time, his skin even silkier there, if anything even more delicate than your labia skin, that squishy but firm slick tip... Sometimes his tip, sometimes length, sometimes balls too... He can't keep still either, and those noises keep coming from him, so delicious, getting you even achier. Even more whimpers and moans and swears now that he's all slick from you, and you're hotter and yielding but full, swollen over your labia too, glans hard. Him more firm than plush and silken, you the other way around, unlike when his mouth was on you, wet, luscious, soft and full on the same with bonus suckling, tongue massage to your rocking yourself in and on his mouth...

You have to do most of the guiding of his dick to actually get off, kissing him silly, trembling, tensing, panting and gasping, until you shift to his shoulder, muffling your desperate needy noises, biting down to his gasp... His head on your achy bulbs, grinding your clit on his base, desperate needy noises.

Licking and sucking soft on the tender but not even near broken skin, sorrying for biting to his chuckle, stroking through your hair. "Don't worry, I liked it..."

You're grinding toward another, shifting his tip to circle over your clit, but he beats you too it, spurting over your clit, vulva, hair. He's kissing you, trailing his way quickly down your neck, breasts, belly with sucks and kisses, hands cupping, stroking your hips. Hands gently holding your thighs open for his mouth to get to all of you, his jizz, licking, kissing, sucking your mixed juices up, you: so wet from everything it's on your inner thighs, lower belly, the pubic hair and skin on your mound and outer labia. Your hands in his hair, massaging and scritching his scalp... He's moaning less needily, but happily, pleased, sometimes opening up to suck usually softly, sometimes more firmly, on as much as he can. "My sweet boy..."

He answers back, lifting off some but you can feel his words: "My sweet girl..."

You tug his hair, scratch his scalp, tell him to suck and tongue your clit and around it softly, tongue in circles.... and you're riding out another orgasm seconds later. "C'mere... Need you here, B..." You pull him back up into a kiss. Mixed up it all tastes subtle and lightly sweet. Your nymph slots his thigh against you and you eagerly rub on him.

"Can I keep cleaning you up—wanna keep getting you off, making you feel good with my mouth... Or d'you want to come like this first? Then I can get to tasting that delicious pussy again..." he sighs between kisses, stroking over your bum, hips, thighs, as you grab his ass, massage it, fingers slipping to rub softly over the skin there, making him shudder, gasp... So ready for both... So he eagerly slid back down and did...

You wake up. A dream about sex in a public bathroom? Whoops. Haha. So vivid, and your sex dreams can get vivid, and you felt like you came in real life because the orgasms felt real, that you can't help thinking about it later, smiling and getting lost in the fact you're joining him on tour on Thursday... Adding a few little details, like what's being said, how things feel in even more detail...

That he was your nymph, and you his goddess, like you had already called each other... Pixie, faun and satyr also fit him, and nymph fits you too... Curious, open, sensual, sexual, eager creatures... Bonobo fits you both too frankly, but that's not a particularly cute or sexy name. You should look up online to see if there's other mythological creatures that fit the bill...

Wondering which to go with first: more of his thigh or mouth? What else you could get up to... Maybe you'll tucker his mouth out like you did his dick, then grind on his thigh again, or tummy... or ass... Maybe he can muck you up again, then clean you up orally, get his ejaculate in even more places like your slick can muck him up, full on and in mixtures, and not just get rid of it... Thinking of rubbing on him, lower leg or breasts, while you go suck and tongue and stroke over him when you can spread out on a bed...

This is more comfortable in your dream than in real life, unfortunately, as you find out with him Friday after you brought the dream up to him, giggling, smooching, rocking on him through your clothes. He grinned slyly, then raced you to the venue's public women's washrooms, locking the door behind you. The venue just had employees and road crew roaming around, so it wasn't super public, and the locked door didn't have you worried, so you were able to let go. Until you can't ignore your bum on the counter is a cross between quite numb and quite sore... Luckily, it's winter in New York, so he thinks of grabbing your coats for cushioning, and then... You wind up having to wash your coats and the rest of yourselves for more than one reason.