All I Want for Christmas is You masterpost (revised)

There's a knock at the door as you get the fire going. "Come in!" you shout, figuring it's Brendon.

"Oh ho ho, little girl," Brendon calls out like the dork he is. You turn around, breath catching as he takes off his jacket: he has no shirt on, just suspenders, Santa pants, boots, and hat. He flings a sack over his shoulder. "You've been on my so-naughty-you're-good list this year, haven't you?"

"Oh, Santa," you say dramatically, placing your hand over your heart. "I tried sooo hard to be good, but your little elf, Brendon? He's been trying for months to seduce me." You pout, then grin. "And, well, he didn't have to try that hard; turns out, I am a very naughty girl."

"Well, good thing Santa is really a bunch of different elves..." he grins.

You smile too, jumping up onto him, and he has to drop the sack to catch you as you wrap your limbs around him, hands on your ass and thighs. You kiss him, one arm sliding between you to tweak his nipple. "Are you my present then, B?"

He chuckles. "Yes, this little elf is a present, but I still brought you others. Remember that list you made, y/n?"

You nuzzle into his neck. "Course I do, but there's so many things on it, I know you didn't get me all of them. And you wanted some things to be a surprise." You had seven of one kind of item in particular based on looking online with him that you are eager to get to.

It's the 22nd, but considering the time you're able to have alone together without respective families, you two decided that tonight and the 27th would be your nights together. He wanted to wait until after Christmas to get his gifts. For sure, most of your presents are for him too, including the naughty ones, but still... You can't help but think of some of the ones you picked out for him based on his choices, how he awkwardly and nervously, almost embarrassed, told you he wanted to try them, that you were so good with your fingers you made him want more.

Fuck, you kissed him so much, touched him, thanked him for telling you, told him he was so fucking hot... and reminded him just how good you were with your hands as he looked toys up on his laptop until he let the pleasure overtake him. Teasingly asked "Wonder if that'll feel like...this?", made him buck into your slick grip, rock down on your curled gloved fingers carefully massaging, pressing, stroking or shaking light and fast, like a weak vibe, over that spot inside him.

"Maybe we should start with the G-rated gifts? Well, the ones that seem G-rated, anyway." You get off him, letting him reach for the sack as you move back to the fireplace, grabbing pillows off the couch for you both to sit on. He hands things to you with the sweetest excited little boy look on his face. As you unwrap and take things out of gift bags, you discover food like berries, whipped cream, and butterscotch liqueur sauce. Only seemingly G-rated is right; as if you two don't know what they'll be used for. Next up, scented candles: peach, vanilla and mint. The books Mysteries of Pittsburgh and A Home at the End of the World; you'd been wanting to check them out since you saw the movies. The latest seasons of Supernatural--you'd fallen behind on two of your other favourite boys--and Orange is the New Black. And Tori Amos's latest cd. Brendon took second place to her as she was an utter musical and lyrical god, and your poor baby knew it, joked about you leaving him for her to your "Sadly, she's not nearly as into pussy as you are." You wouldn't turn her down if it were possible, but come on: no one could get you turning him down.

"Entering PG-13 territory, I think..." Brendon winks, beaming, handing you another.

You grin as he bites his lip and it just makes him look sexier and cuter. You can't stop gazing at him as you're opening the box, and don't look down until he does. "We're gonna have so much fun with these, Brendon." Chocolate almond, watermelon, strawberry, pineapple-mango. You kiss him, resting your hands on his thighs, gently massaging them, sighing. "Gonna get each other all messy and tasty with these?" You lick his bottom lip, then suck on it, and he moans, hands going to your hips, pulling you closer. "As if the flavoured massage oils and lubes were the only thing you got for us to suck and lick off each other. I know what that food is for."