Untitled (foursome shenanigans)

Still haven't thought of a title, but wanted to get this out there for a few days :) title suggestions more than welcome

---

They've only been doing this, the four of them, for a couple weeks, but the boys have already got Linda and Sarah straddling Spencer's and Brendon's faces, respectively. Linda brings Sarah into kisses, so no one is actually looking at her. God. Thinking about these things and doing them are different stories, although she wants to, everything they've done. Really wants to.

She's not sure whether to try to rush to come, or if she should... hold back. Either way, she's almost startled when she feels an orgasm approach, rocking against his face, using Sarah to hold herself up. It must be the all the fucking around she did with Spence before they left for B's, over an hour of it. Maybe she's had enough teasing and needs it...

"Fuck, Linda... close, huh?" Sarah sighs, own movements quickening, asking B to tongue side to side, suck softer. "Fuck, Lin, gonna... fuck... beat you to it. Gonna come for us, babe? Wanna see it," she gasps.

Spence's moaning into her pussy, gripping and petting her thighs, hips, butt, she can even hear wet sounds from both pairs... She tenses up, tells him to lick fast circles, "faster, more tongue, the flat of it, yeah," on her clit through the hood, the labia around it...

Sarah does beat her to it, moaning out desperate fucks, gripping the headboard, grinding on Spencer's face. Linda can't help watching it: her face awash in pleasure, hands gripping his hair, tugging and stroking, her pussy grinding on B's face, blissed out by the looks of things. He's even moanier than Spence. Fuck. His dick's twitching, hips rocking a little, as if by instinct. Linda's eyes snap shut as she gets so fucking close too, still, trembling, hand grabbing her breast, to have something to hold, press against, to get tenser, like she needs to as leverage to come, other in Spence's silky hair. Glad B styles it for him.

Coming down, she tells B to "lick me all over now... Long licks, babe. Yeah... Avoid the clit." A minute later saying "Wanna fuck your nose too, that ok?" and B mmmhmming, saying please. Shocked, Linda opens her eyes watches how B looks so soft, lusty, adoring up at her, eyes slipping shut sometimes, stroking over her belly, thighs, ass as she... fucks her clit on said nose. It goes straight to Linda's pussy, almost painful. Fuck. She rubs her lower half on Spence's chin, soothing it.

"Fuck... fuck..." Sarah pants out her second orgasm. "Dizzy as fuck. Jesus."

She gets off B, lays between them, kissing him, rocking her mound on his hip, touching over him, turning to Spence, Linda, humping Spence's thigh, saying they are so hot, stroking Linda's back, brief on her ass, thigh, shy... Linda feels self-conscious keeping up with... riding his face, and a little jealous of how Sarah's touching Spence's chest, nipples, humping herself on him, turning to see her thigh rubbing over his... She pulls up, to Spence's "Don't have to stop" and Sarah's "No hon, let yourself feel good..."

"Maybe my boy's mouth needs a rest, Sarah," she jokes. Spence nuh uhs, so Linda promises to let him go down on her more later. She does want more... Jesus, what a mouth. She lays down on him, his erection between them. She can't help smooching him, over his wet face, petting his hair, his lips now moving over her neck... Rocking on him, getting between his thighs, furry mound, outer lips on his balls and shaft... She's so wet from everything, the teasing, the oral, his saliva, the orgasm... even her outer lips are slick, paving the way. She giggles at the thought.

Sarah's stroking her back, kissing it. She and Sarah have always been affectionate, so this isn't that far out there. Even the full on kissing wasn't. She turns, smiling, reaching a hand to stroke over her belly, breasts. "Can B touch you too, Lin?"