Slow like honey 3b

two parts in one night because i put off posting the other part for days and we all deserve more of our boy

----

Increasingly aware of how your pussy feels inside and out but it's not like what happened, it's like how it usually is with him. Rocking on his hip to his uncertainty and your reassurance. You're not close to coming or aiming for it, but it feels so nice. He feels so nice. He tastes nice: pot, Capri Sun, a mix of the both of you...

You rub your thigh on him, and he's mostly limp still. It's kind of weird that you feel more turned on than he seems, not sure if he just isn't considering what happened or if he's willing himself to not show it. Opposite of the Jameses of the world. Either way, it makes him your sweet boy.

You get the urge to spoon him, and he looks relieved, shyly says he can even lay down, so you're on his back and ass, if you still wanted to be on top of him? You lightly rock your mound into him sometimes when you're the big spoon and you can't help but think you could while laying on him like that.

That was one thing he had told you about before, one of the ways girls could feel good that Leah and Brittany had taught him. That he offered. You had been and are still too shy to full on hump him and come like that like you do with his thigh, hip and tummy but... maybe you could.

He even teases with it, wriggling on his hands and knees, or going face first into the bed, ass up. Rubs his backside up against you like he does his front. Silly and horny at the same time, the both of you. Even more then he is in general, and with his butt, with others, on and off stage. You want to pet and kiss over his back, ass, thighs, balls, that sensitive skin behind them, his bumhole, the outside of it... You fleetingly, then not so fleetingly, want to grab his hips or shoulders and cover him, grind or hump into him, topsy turvy pleasure shooting through your belly, pussy.

It feels wrong, wrong in a way humping his front doesn't, even though you do sometimes do it lazily, not trying to come, when you're sleepy and cuddling him, or when he really gets you really crazy you do it for a bit before the shame stops you, or you feel ridiculous. You sometimes make a joke about it, because it is ridiculous for a girl or woman to do; it shouldn't be something you and him should seriously get really into. Isn't it something only guys should do? Girls weren't supposed to, at least not from behind. You'd never even heard of it before him, even with the girls who told you about other stuff. The most you can find online looking is how women and girls can rub on the guy's dick or a couple times, thigh.

And it treats him like a girl, doesn't it? Guys don't like feeling like that. Even if he is pretty girly, and doesn't seem to worry about that sort of thing, and says he likes it... You've thought he is like a girl in ways, getting along better with girls, how a lot of guys bullied him and some still do, the clothes, his crush on Ryan even and how people thought girls were supposed to be bi not boys... And how he is with sex: he calls all this stuff sex and fucking, touching, going slow, going for hours, wanting you to come and come... He says it turns him on, that he loves the feel, skin on skin, being lain on, girls' pussies, your pussy, there too, moving however feels good. You don't get how.

But it could be like how you go on top of him belly to belly, or rode him minutes ago, the latter usually in your underwear before this month. And without any worry of you... hurting yourself or not staying with him, you don't think. Really letting yourself go, feeling like you were fucking him, the thought both turning you on and making you feel ashamed.

You can cover your honey babe that way, just to feel each other, see how that goes... You instinctively align your pelvis, mound with his bum while you do, limbs too. Rocking, aching, squishing to him, moving harder... Panting in his ear, kissing his neck, almost whimpering, and he even seems to be getting turned on, noisy from you... humping his ass. Fucking it. The thought weird, but turning you on even more. You wonder why he likes it, how. You don't think he'd lie about that or anything else... You're starting to believe him on this too. Maybe. No, maybe he's just different from how guys are supposed to be, even with that.

While you kiss and nuzzle your cheek over his shoulder, he sighs out that he'd love to kiss you better. He did. Down there too... He stops, saying only if you want that, if that would feel good, not be too much or too fast. He feels bad for bringing it up, even though he's said before he loves doing it, especially for girls, has said it even before you two got into this relationship.

He's offered several times, saying he doesn't expect anything back, especially when he's really horny. Which is a lot of the time: from you grinding together, privates together, or him on your belly you on his thigh, or between your thighs and outer lips, or even just you coming from rubbing on him, the noises that come out of you, how you kiss and pin and squish him. Or kissing and playing with his hair, or mouthing his neck or nipples, stroking or grabbing his lower back and ass, you no longer shy with those things, petting over his dick and balls, even that soft puckered skin between his cheeks. Or getting close to orgasm, or dazed from one. Or he's sucking your nipples, petting over your thighs or hips or bum, a fingertip later cautiously rubbing over between your cheeks after he got your embarrassed ok because you knew it felt really good for him so probably..., mouth slowly going lower...

Tempted, aching for it, but not getting how he could like it so much, worried about him being there, seeing it so close up, that he couldn't mean it anyway, just wanted you to feel comfortable with him doing it. Worried his tongue would be too much inside. Worried that would change things, like you were supposed to, had to do it back or let him in or... That's why guys did it, did any of this, isn't it?

Going down on girls was his favorite, he had said. You couldn't believe it, even though him saying it turned you on. Saying, blushing, that he could even come from doing that, and he didn't... he seemed to mean it. How? What? You really think he wouldn't expect it back, like he said, let alone try to make you.

But you'd feel bad about not doing it, like you were teasing him, and it was unfair to him. A lot of people thought girls should give it without getting it, or talked about it like eating girls out wasn't even a real thing guys could do, and that guys couldn't like it that much. That hand stuff, mainly fingers thrusting inside, was the main thing other than intercourse for a girl.

He didn't act or talk like that though, offering all of himself for you to feel good with, to rub on. And his mouth... Plush, luscious, soft. And what it could do. What it did do. God.