Movie Night *Disney Edition* (Headcanon)

Not my image.

Ah yes. Movie night. That wonderful night that gives you an opportunity to cuddle up to your boyfriend and watch your favorite movies. 

Well in this headcanon you're going to find out which Disney movie your boyfriend would choose to watch with you and how exactly he goes about watching it with you. Have fun learning about my personal opinions of your fictional crushes. Actually, our  fictional crushes. 

Have fun!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Nightmare

-This goopy boi chooses to watch "Beauty and the Beast". I'm sure you guys saw that one coming. Anyways, whenever you two watch movies, his mood switches depending on the scene. When a happy or neutral scene is on, he hugs you and rests his head on your shoulder. When a romantic scene comes on, he cuddles up to you and even purrs to some extent. When he is particularly mad at a character, he will wrap a tentacle around your waist and squeeze it gently. This helps him release tension and pent up aggression. When a sad scene comes on, he will hold your hand and try to stay strong so you don't see him cry. 

Error

-Glitchy boi loves "Bolt" and "Ralph Breaks the Internet". Error loves animals so of course he's gonna choose one that features them and I don't think I need to explain the second one. Error doesn't really cuddle up to you during movies, but sometimes he will take your hand at parts and tell you how much he enjoys that specific scene. He will then explain why he likes that scene so much, usually for some romantic reason. Sometimes however he is just being a dork and analyzing the Disney movie.

Dust

-Dusty has two favorites; "Big Hero 6" and "Leo and Stich". He loves the message of the importance of family and friendship in them. When you two watch movies together, he always leans back or lies all of the way down bringing you with him. He likes having you close to him when you two watch and he thinks it's perfect to have you right against his chest. Besides, this way he can tell how you are feeling. He will know if you are scared or on the verge of tears, that way he can stop when he feels he needs to. Awww how thoughtful!

Horror

-This boi is tossed up between "The Hunchback of Norte Dame" and "Aladdin" for his favorite movie. He loves Hunchback because it makes him feel better about having the big hole in his skull (he's really self conscious about it). He loves Aladdin because of the struggle Aladdin goes through when he has to steal food. It reminds him of himself. When you two watch movies, the snacks are a must. One time you took the last cookie during "A Whole New World" and Horror leaned over to you and took a bite of the cookie after you had put it in your mouth. Usually you guys watch the movie on a bed, so he lies his head in your lap while watching the movie.

Killer

-Kills is a big fan of "Tangled". Rapunzel is his favorite Disney princess and he thinks that Flynn is relatable. He is constantly cuddling you during the movie. You're like a teddy bear to him. He has you sitting in his lap while he hugs you tight. This boy gets really emotional too, so be prepared for tears. (Poor baby!)

Cross

-Musical Theatre Boy Check! He always chooses either "Into the Woods" or "High school Musical". Movie night is always a sing along for you two. He sings every song by heart and even dances a bit. Once when you guys were watching "High School Musical", he stood up and offered to dance with you to the ballad. You accepted and were lead by him in a waltz of sorts with him singing his heart out to you.

Dream

-Dreamy loves "Frozen"! It's his favorite movie ever! It gives him hope that maybe one day he can make amends with his brother. He holds your hand the entire way through, but when suspenseful moments come on, he clings to your arm. After the scene ends he realizes how tightly he was holding you and lets go immediately, retreating to his end of the couch. After a little while he will make his way back over to you. If you hug him or want to cuddle he won't object, but he will blush up a storm about it.

Ink

-Ink's favorite movie is "Inside Out" and you guys watch it every time he chooses the movie. He loves seeing how all of the different emotions work and the struggles that they go through in the movie. Ink likes putting an arm around your shoulder while you two watch. To put this into motion, he pretends to yawn and casually places it there. You giggle each time he does this and he just gives you a cheesy smile.

Blue

-Blueberry's favorite movie is "Toy Story 2". He loves all of them, but his favorite in the series is the second one. Buzz is his favorite character, I'm sure you can all imagine that. He has the movies memorized so when his favorite scenes come on, he will shake your arm excitedly before hugging you. He likes hugging you during the movie. It's usually a side hug while he has his head turned to the TV. Blue's also a big spoiler, so you have been warned.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

That's all I got for now.

Hope you enjoyed this! 

Bye Bye!