DS Nightmare x Yandere Reader

Not my image (sorry I just had to.)

Thank you for this request Emeraldgaze18!

I'm sure you can guess what this entails, but I'm still gonna put the warning.

⚠️Warning⚠️ Violence, blood, language, and yandere behavior.

I think I covered all of the warnings. Enjoy!

Background Knowledge

. . .Obsession. . .

Your POV 

I tightened the rope around my victim's wrists. I could see blood being drawn, but I didn't care. It was all for senpai after all. 

It started off small, just an minor infatuation. But then the feelings grew into something more. I first realized it when I saw Dream and senpai hug after coming up with a truce. My chest ached and my hands were balled up into fists at my sides. I wanted to hurt Dream. I wanted to kill him. After senpai had left, I walked calmly over to Dream. He smiled at me, though it did look slightly strained. I smiled back with a sickening sweetness. My fist collided with his skull sending him to the ground. He wasn't able to dodge because of how suddenly I had moved. I pressed my foot down harshly on his wing and his body tensed from the pain. I twisted my foot a bit, grinding down on his delicate feathers. He coughed up blood and glared at me. "Wh-What the hell is wrong with you?!" He tried to pry away his wing, but I put even more pressure on it, trapping him. A small voice in my head told me this was too far, but another much louder voice was saying that this wasn't enough. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. The voices muttered this continuously. The message drilled into my brain and twisted my thoughts. Since that moment, my mind has never worked quite the same as it used to. Just as I was about to do what the voices said, Dream slipped out from under my feet, quickly flying away.

I cursed under my breath, but left anyways. I had to check if Nighty-senpai was okay. When I got back to the house, he was talking with Cross. My hands twitched in unease, but I held myself back from doing anything irrational. I walked over to them and smiled, hugging Nighty-senpai's from the back. "Oh! Hey y/n. What's up?" He puts a hand on my head and I feel a familiar rush of happiness flow through me. This was the feeling. The feeling that I became addicted to. 

Cross glared at me as I continued to hug Nighty-senpai. Tough shit, Crossy boy. Nighty is mine. Cross coughed awkwardly and resumed talking with Nighty-senpai. It pissed me off. My eyes flared with hatred as they talked. I hesitantly let go of Nighty-senpai and tapped Cross on the shoulder. "Hey Cross. Why don't you help me with dinner? I've been wanting to have a talk with you, so this will be the perfect time." He looks at me with distrust and then his eyelights flicker to  Nighty-senpai. I grab onto Cross's hand and pull him to the kitchen with me, away from Senpai. He doesn't resist. Good. 

We arrive in the kitchen, out of earshot of Nighty-senpai. Cross leans against the wall and folds his arms. "What do you want." It was more of a statement than a question. He stood completely exposed, vulnerable to any attack. My eyes scanned the counter and they stopped at the kitchen knife. I smiled at it, but held back all of my urges. Instead, I walked up to Cross with a blank expression. I stopped directly in front of him and stood there. A silence passes over us and the tension in the air was evident. In a split second, I bring my hand up and slap him across the face. 

His skull is forced to the side from the impact, but he refuses to move any other part of his body. I stare coldly at him and speak slowly. "Stay away from Senpai or. . ." I paused and walked casually back to the counter, picking up the kitchen knife and observe it. Without looking at him, I finish my sentence. "Things could get bloody." He inhales sharply and I can feel his shocked look bore into me. I look at him with a smile, still holding the knife threateningly. "We wouldn't want that now would we?"