🌑Bad Sanses Headcanons🌑

Ayyyy! I'm doing another headcanon! The Sanses in this headcanon are the Sanses that I consider to be the 'Bad Sanses'. I'm sorry if my opinion does not line up with yours. These are the bad boys:

Nightmare, Dust, Cross, Error, Horror, Killer

Now. Onto the headcanons!

Nightmare

🌙 Surprisingly, he loves PDA! Especially in public. It will show all of the others to back off. If someone starts flirting with you, he'll pull you away and hiss at whoever it was. 

🌙 He doesn't like the answer 'no'. If he wants a hug, he gets a hug. If he wants to cuddle, he gets to cuddle. He is one high maintenance octopus!

🌙 At the beginning of your relationship, he can be a bit distant. Mostly because he doesn't usually show love for others. You had to take matters into your own hands. On one of your dates, you kissed him. And that's when he realized how good it felt to love. Now he won't let you go. 

🌙  He loves waking up with you. Seeing you asleep next to him, makes him feel warm and happy, a rare occasion for this octopus. You're the reason he wakes up in the morning, but you're also the reason he won't get out of bed too.

Dust

🌙 He's not really one for PDA in public. He will hold your hand, but that's the extent of it. In private however, he loves hugs. Sometimes while you're doing something, he will sneak up behind you and give you a hug. He won't say anything, he'll just stand and enjoy you.

🌙 However, if someone flirts with you, everyone needs to take cover. Boi, he will literally threaten that person's life! You usually have to calm him down before he kills everyone in the vicinity.

🌙 He loves it when you give him nicknames. He tells you it's embarrassing, but on the inside, he's really happy about it. He loves being your boo!  

🌙 Valentines Day! Chocolate, candy, everything! He will spoil you rotten. Even if he doesn't show his love openly very often, this day makes up for it. He makes you feel appreciated and loved.

Cross

🌙 In public, he is like your personal body guard. He'll stand by your side and take you where you want to go, but if something seems sketchy, he will make sure everything is safe before letting you proceed. Also, if someone flirts with you, he will wrap an arm around your waist and glare at the offender.

🌙 He doesn't argue with you too much. If you want to do something, he will go to hell and back for you. He only argues if something seems dangerous. He doesn't know what he would do if he lost you.

🌙 He sings! Yes! You caught him singing on his own once and you never let him live it down. He was absolutely amazing! Because you like it so much, he will occasionally sing for you. One time he wrote a song specifically for you on Christmas.

🌙 He likes seeing you dressed up. The only reason he looks forward to certain holidays is because he gets to see you dolled up. Even though he'd never admit it, he loves seeing you in dresses.

Error

🌙 Haphephobia. He's not to big on PDA. However, he puts in effort for you. The two of you work together to over come the issue. When someone flirts with you though, it's a different story. He will pull you into a kiss and bury his head in your neck until the person leaves.

🌙 He enjoys playing dolls with you. You two are shipping king and queen! You make scenarios together with your favorite ships. Sometimes, however, you will make fun of each other by doing impressions of the other with the doll. 

🌙 Guess what! He likes to play dress up too. Not too much on his part, but he will jump at the opportunity to make you wear something of his choice. You haven't chosen your own outfit in months.

🌙 Halloween is his favorite holiday! Partner costumes are a must. You two always win the costume contest at the AU Halloween Party. You're running out of room for the trophy's, but Error refuses to get rid of any of them.

Horror

🌙 Cuddle bear! Tired? Cuddles. Happy? Cuddles. Angry? Cuddles. Hotel? Trivago. He will not pass up an opportunity to touch you. Surprise hugs are his favorite! You always giggle when he does them and he loves it.

🌙 Horror doesn't even have to worry about people flirting with you. If you talk to anyone, and I mean anyone, he will glare at them and give them a friendly 'talk'. 

🌙 He loves baking with you! He is a bottomless pit when it comes to food. But if there is one thing he likes more than eating food, it's making it with you. It's a sweet hobby the two of you have picked up. One time when you were baking, your face got some cake mix on your cheek. Horror licked it off and then gave you a kiss on the nose.

🌙 Thanks to Horror, you almost want to get sick sometimes. He is at your beck and call. Even if you tell him not to, he will hug and cuddle you. He will make you your favorite soup and feed it to you himself. He doesn't want you to have to raise a single finger.

🌙 Stuffed animals. You have hundreds. He gets them for you to show you how much you mean to him. But no matter how many plushies he gets you, Horror will always be your one and only cuddle bear!

Killer

🌙 He loves giving you kisses! He loves hugs too, but he prefers kissing you. Before he met you, he didn't know what a kiss was and once you showed him, he became obsessed. Now he does it whenever he gets the chance.

🌙 When he catches someone flirting with you, he will literally come and sweep you off your feet. He will hold you close and look the offender dead in eye before saying 'mine'. Then he will run off with you. 

🌙 No matter where you to are, he always finds a way to create chaos. One time you were having  a family game night with the guys and Killer wouldn't stop poking Error. This caused Error to throw the Monopoly board across the room. It just so happened that Horror had been standing there eating a cookie. And so eventually everyone was in hand to hand combat with each other. Killer just came over to you and kissed your cheek innocently before watching everything crash and burn.

🌙 He's a little childish at times. When you don't give him kisses he will whine and hang on you until you give in. But no matter how much he may want a kiss, he knows when enough is enough. He knows your limits. Sometimes he can be an idiot, but he's your idiot!

I. . . Am really happy with the way this turned out. I enjoy making these and I hope you like reading them. I use these as guidelines when I'm writing oneshots for how they should act. I'm pretty sure if I didn't follow something, each oneshot would have different personalities for the same character.

Wouldn't that be sad and boring?

Anyways!

Bye bye!