Nightmare x Reader x Killer Part 2

Not my art.

Part 2 is here! Thanks for the request LunaMoonlightProxy

Hope you enjoy it!

Your POV 

I sigh as I finish washing the dishes from dinner. Horror sure likes big meals. But this is the price I pay for getting out of awkward situations. I was still a little shaken up from the day's previous event. A small blush comes to much cheek as I think back on it. I shake my head trying to get rid of the thought. I look down and see that I'm still wearing the dress I had on earlier. I'm gonna take this dress off, go to bed, and forget about the whole thing.

Simple. I head out of the kitchen and start heading back to my room. Halfway there I realize something. "Oh crap! Error trashed my room! Now I have to clean all of that up too." I whine a little towards to the end. Is this day ever gonna end!?

Apparently, the author says 'no' because Killer runs up from behind me.(*sobbing while fixing the fourth wall*)"Y/n! I was afraid that you had gone to bed already. I'm so happy you're awake!" I put a smile on my face. "What did you need Killer?" He took both of my hands and started bouncing excitedly. "I was wondering if you wanted to come stargaze with me in Outertale! I heard from Error that tonight a special star is supposed to appear, but it only appears once every few years." The proposition was intriguing, but I was in incredibly tired. 

I furrow my brows and start my response, but then I look into Killer's eye sockets. He may not have eyelights like everyone else, but he has the best puppy dog eyes ever. I just can't say no to the face. I sigh and nod at him. "Of course I'll go stargazing with you. I just hope we won't be out all night." 

He smiled brightly at me and started pulling me farther away from my intended destination. Goodbye sleep. "We won't be out all night. Just for a little while." I hope that's true. We walked to the lounge, why I have no idea. After we walked in, I froze. There he was in all of his glitchy glory. Error was standing by one of his portals with a shit eating grin on his face. "GLaD yOu cOuld mAkE iT y/n." 

I grit my teeth. He set this up. I know he did. Killer did say he got that 'special star' information from Error. I let go of Killer's hand and walked up to him. "Wouldn't miss it for the world!" I glared at him. It's his fault I can't just go to bed. Any other day I would have love doing to go stargazing, but I was so tired that it was hard to keep my eyes open.

"What are all of you doing here?"

We all turn to the direction of the voice to find Nightmare staring at us looking annoyed. Maybe he can get me out of this! I walked up to him. "Killer wanted to take me stargazing in Outertale. Apparently, there's a special star appearing for just tonight." Please say that it's to late or that we weren't allowed to go! He looked to each of us in turn before focusing back on me. "I'm coming." Le what? 

I stood still for a moment, shocked by his answer. He walked towards the portal wrapping a tentacle around me to drag me along. I sigh and give up on escape. Might as well try to enjoy myself. The three of us walk through the portal and into Outertale. Error closes the portal behind us, knowing that Nightmare could take the us back. I breath in the cold night air and observe our surroundings. We were in Waterfall. Peaceful running streams and Echo Flowers were a tell tale sign. 

Nightmare had released his hold on me, so I walked forward ahead of the two skeletons. The stars were gorgeous. And there were so many of them too. I stared in awe at them, unable to focus on just one. No matter how many times I come here, the sight never fails to amaze me.