AU Pets! (Headcanon)

Not my image. I love this picture so much! It's adorable!

This is basically what pet you and your boyfriend would get. Sorry if you don't like any animals that I may put. Also I'm not putting all of the Sanses on here. That would be a pain in the ass.

Alright!

Let us begin!

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Classic: You two got a fricken Pomeranian! I'm honestly jealous. You named him Fluffy.

Blueberry: A pair of adorable hamsters! One is named Maggy and the other is Wanda.

Red: Hedgehog! You wanted to name him Sonic, but Red wouldn't let you. Now his name is Rudy.

Dream: A small turtle! He named her Holly. Adorable!

Ink: You two have a Beagle named Splatter. Wonder who named her?

Error: A Ragdoll cat! Error named her Mary. 

Raspberry: Surprisingly, you two own a Sugar Glider. His name is Snickers.

Nightmare: A Mini Lop bunny rabbit! The two of you agreed on the name Midnight.

Dust: You two got a Lovebird. Her name is Darling.

Cross: A cow. . .Jk Jk! But you two do have a white mouse that you named Moo.

Horror: Two Maltese dogs! They are named Brownie and Marshmellow

Killer: A Dwarf Rabbit! Killer named her Teacup.

DS Dream: You two have a literal Fennec Fox! You named him Bristle.

DS Ink: A Tokay Gecko! Ink named him Echo.

DS Blue: Heh. You two have Russian Blue cat! Her name is Glinda.

DS Nightmare: Aside from having a chicken, you also have a Coy Pond! Each fish is named. Jeff, Tulip, Crimson, Tyrone and Elly.

DS Cross: A Chinchilla named Coco! 

DS Error: You two own an adorable Ferret named Gracie!

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Yes. I put a lot of thought into these names and animals. I have a story of how each of them got there name for almost every single one of those pets. What is my life?

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed this clear filler chapter.

Bye Bye!