Nightmare x Reader Part 2

(Not my image)

Third POV 

"No. We are not doing that."

"Oh come on, boss! It's perfect."

"YeAh. If We Do iT thIs wAY, yOu doN't hAvE to WoRRy aS muCh abOut reJeCtiOn."

"No! I'm not playing your stupid game!"

Y/n had woken up from her nap a while ago, leaving the Bad Sanses alone to discuss their plans to get Nightmare a kiss. After explaining it to him, the king refused. Cross sighed and thought of a way to make Nightmare agree. Killer, however, was completely done trying to get Nightmare to agree. Instead, he just set the plan in motion. That way he had no choice but to do it. "Oh y/n! Get in here! We're going to play truth or dare!"

Nightmare looked at Killer with a look of pure hatred. All of the others were planning his funeral. However, Nightmare was unable to kill Killer (heh) at the moment because his cheery girlfriend came in the room. She walked over and sat next to Nightmare on the couch. "I love truth or dare! I used to play it all the time when I was little. Let's get this show on the road!" As much as Nightmare wanted to protest, he couldn't say no to her adorable face. 

"Yeah whatever. Let's get this over with."

Your POV

We all decided to move to the floor for the game. The rug was comfy and it was easier to fit all of us. We sat in a circle, me obviously seated next to Nightmare. I have to say, before the others found out about us being together, it was hard to not come up and hug him. I'm a little bit clinging, but it's hard not to be when he's such an adorable octopus. Now that they know, I can hug him all I want!

"Y/n! Why don't you start us off? Also, I couldn't find a bottle so we are just going to choose who to ask at random." I nod at Horror and look around the circle. "Hmm. Dust! Truth or Dare?" He thinks for a second and then responds. "Dare." I put a finger to my chin and try to come up with a good dare. Then it hits me. "I dare you to lay on the ground and act like a piece of frying bacon. Don't forget to sizzle and pop!" I giggle as I said it. Dust grumbles, but leaves the circle and lays down on the floor, away from us. Then he looks as though he's having a spasm while hissing. I gotta say he did a pretty good impression of bacon.

Everyone laughed as he joined the circle. "Shut up! Killer. Truth or Dare?" Killer responds immediately, not thinking at all. "Truth!" Dust smirks evilly and leans back on his hands casually. "If you had to choose between Horror and Y/n, who would you go out with?" Oh now that's just evil. 

Killer clearly didn't understand what sort of situation he was in because he answered honestly. "Obviously I would choose y/n! There's no way I'm would go out with that hole-headed cannibal." Within a second, Nightmare grabs me and pulls me into his lap, proceeding to growl threateningly at Killer. "Say that again and you're gonna regret it." Killer realized what he said and laughed nervously. "Heh heh. Uh sorry, boss. Won't happen again."

After getting a nod of approval from Nightmare, he looked around for a victim. He smiles with excitement. "Horror! Truth or Dare?" Horror smiles and speaks confidently. "Dare. And make it good." Killer doesn't even have to think about his response. "I dare you to have a conversation with yourself in the mirror for 30 minutes." Horror gladly get up and fetches a mirror before returning. 

30 minutes later 

"And that is why koalas are adorable."

We stare at Horror blankly who was smiling proudly at the conversation he just had with himself.  Error breaks the silence. "ThAt enTiRe coNveRsAtioN wAs poiNtLeSS." Everyone nods in agreement. Horror fakes being offended. "Well then, Error, truth or dare?" 

Error rolls his eyelights. "Truth." A mischievous smile spreads across Horror's skull and I know that something awesome was going to happen. "Is it true that you play with dollies like a little girl?" I hold back a laugh. Error's skull turns yellow with blush and he starts glitching like crazy. "Is that a yes, Error?" Horror doesn't get a response. Everyone laughs and waits for Error to reboot.

After a while, he goes back to normal. He still doesn't answer the question though. "NiGhTmarE. TRutH oR DarE?" Everything goes quiet. I look at Nightmare expectantly. I see a small blush on his cheeks when he finally responds. "Dare." I see Cross and Killer high five each other and I look at them oddly. Then I focus on Error, waiting for the dare. "I DaRe YOu to kiSs y/N fOr 5 whOle minUtes." 

I blush uncontrollably and face Nightmare. We've never done this before. What if he hates it and dumps me?! Nightmare takes a breath and scoots closer to me. He puts one hand on my cheek and brings my face closer to his. I can feel his breath on my lips and I blush even more. Then he abruptly kisses me. It was a rough kiss, but I could feel the love that it held. I heard Error say that he set the timer, but I was to wrapped up I the kiss to care. Nightmare used a tentacle to pull me closer, deepening the kiss. He then put a hand to the back of my head, caressing my hair gently. I hummed happily into the kiss. We stayed like this for what felt like hours. I needed to breath, but time wasn't up yet. I wanted to pull away for air, but Nightmare kept his hand firmly on the back of my head.

"Times up you two!" 

I pull away and gasp for air. Nightmare doesn't move though. His hand and tentacle remain in their places wrapped around me. I look at him and his eye socket is closed. Oh no. Is he upset? "N-Night? Are you okay?" A small smile finds its way to his face and he opens his eye socket, revealing a single turquoise heart. "I'm better than okay. I feel better than I ever have before." 

I sigh in relief and smile at him. "I'm glad. I thought you hated it." He looks at me surprised and shakes his head. "What? You thought I hated it? No no sweetie! I loved it! I was actually afraid that you wouldn't like it." I hug him and rest my head on his chest. "I loved it too." We enjoyed this moment together before we got so rudely interrupted.

"Get a room!"

Nightmare glares at Horror. I prepare myself to calm down Nightmare, but it seemed there was no need. He swiftly picks me up with a tentacle and stands up. His hold was actually quite cozy. "Screw this game. I'm going to cuddle with my princess." I blush and try to hid my face as he walks away with me. As we leave, I can here the others talking.

"Awww! They grow up so fast!"

"I know right! Things will never be the same again."

"I dOn't rEallY cAre AbOut thAt. We NeEd to sTarT pLanNing ThE WedDing."

"I hope we get to baby sit the kids!"

"I wish! But I don't think Nightmare would trust us with them."

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

Hey! Part two is out!

Hope you guys liked this oneshot!

Bye Bye!