Dancetale Sans x Ballerina Reader

Art above is not mine.

I actually had the idea for this while I was at dance class!

Background Knowledge

Sans and you have just made your relationship official. You two do dance fusions all the time and you love watching each other perform. He often guides you through dancing his style, but what happens when the the tables turn?

Your POV 

"I don't think I can do this, sugar plum."

I smile and shake my head. "You'll be fine! Come on out." I hear Sans sigh from the changing room. When he walks out I clap my hand so together in approval. "What were you so worried about?! You look great." Sans fidgets with the hem of his black tank top. A blue blush is evident on his cheekbones. "I guess I'm just so used to dancing with my hoodie. I don't usually show this much bone." 

It's true. He's always in his hoodie. I understand why he feels uncomfortable wearing the no-sleeve tank. "It could also be these black leggings. I always wear baggy pants." I nod at Sans and smile. I walk over to him and grab onto his arm. "Sorry, but you're not getting out of this. I let you teach me hip hop, so you're gonna let me teach you ballet." He looks at me with a weak smile. "Alright. I'll let you torture me. But only for an hour! Got it?" My smile widens. "Deal!" 

Before Sans can respond, I drag him into the studio. I tell him to take a seat on the floor, while I grab my bag. After I have a grip on it, I practically dive to the floor out of excitement. "You're really looking forward to this, huh?" I giggle and nod. 

I get the black ballet shoes out of my bag for Sans. I hand them to him. "Here. They should be your size." With that, I take out my pointe shoes and put my toe pads on. While I'm tying my ribbons, I can see Sans fiddling with his shoes. "Are you okay there?" He looks up from his shoes and smiles. "Yeah. I'm fine. Still getting used to this." 

After finishing up with my shoes, I stand up and stretch my feet a bit. "Sans. You did stretch before this like I told you to, right?" I look suspiciously at him and he avoids my eyes. "Sans!" I sigh and cross my arms at him. "Come on, plum! The couch was so inviting!" 

I narrow my eyes at him before looking away. "You just earned yourself an extra thirty minutes, mister." Sans starts to protest, but I cut him off. "No. I don't want to hear it. You brought this upon yourself." He groans and I look back at the sad skele. I put a hand on his shoulder. "I won't go that hard on you. Now let's get you stretched!"

Time Skippity!

Sans's POV

She lied. She said she'd go easy on me. I was currently doubled over, heaving for breath. We were taking a break because of how hard she saw that I was working. I glance over at the clock on the wall. Half an hour. That's all we've done. I look over at my girlfriend. She was dancing freely, not having even broken a sweat. I stare at her for a while, enraptured in her beautiful dancing. 

She looked over at me and stopped, much to my disappointment. She walks over to me, smiling. "Looks like you're all rested up. Let's get back to work!" I stand up and my bones feel like they might give out on me. Hang in there. Only an hour left. 

Y/n steps in front of me and sighs. "I'll go a little bit easier on you now. We can just work on the partner stuff. That way it'll be us supporting each other." I sigh in relief, before giving her a thumbs up. She nods and turns her back to me. "Okay first I'll demonstrate what I'm going to do and then I will tell you your part."

I hum in response and step back slightly as to not get in her way. She tapped her wrist band and the music started to play. Then she started dancing. As I watched it was actually the same thing she was practicing earlier. This time, however, I noticed little gaps in her dancing.