DS Dream x Emotionless! Winged! Reader

Not my image

Thanks for the request Lielea1! I hope this meets your expectations!

Background Knowledge 

To put it simply, you are adorable. Everyone agrees. You are the cutest person in Snowdin. Everyone loves you, from your small, fluffy wings to the clueless look on your face. You can't feel anything on your own, but that just adds to your adorableness. You tilt your head to the side whenever you don't understand something and it causes everyone in the area to simp. Having everyone faun over you does not make you boyfriend very happy.

Your POV

"Hi y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Are you free this Friday y/n?"

"I can treat you to coffee if you'd like?"

I walk through town and people are constantly approaching me. I don't understand why they are so interested in talking to me. I don't usually respond, depending on what they say of course. I never had a response for them before Dream came along. He has told me what I should say in certain situations. If a boy comes up to me asking if I'm single, I should say "No, I have a boyfriend". If a boy asks me to go somewhere private with him, I should say "No, I am waiting for my boyfriend to come get me". If a boy asks me to dump my boyfriend for him, I should say "No, I love him too much to do that". It took a while, but eventually I memorized the responses I need to know.

I reach the café that Dream wants to meet me at and wait outside the building, fluffing out my wings a bit. Dream always calls them "baby wings" because of how small they are. I was born with them and they had grown only slightly since then. I can't fly with them. They only suffice as a decoration. Sometimes when Dream is hanging out with me he will groom them and compliment me for them. I wish I could react more extravagantly and thankful for this, but all I end up saying is a simple "Thank you". He doesn't complain, but I wish I could give him more. He deserves someone who can give him those sorts of reactions. 

I sigh and rack my brain about how I could possibly make my reactions bigger. Maybe I could ask Blue for help. He's always over the top with things. He could probably give me some tips on what would be an appropriate reaction. I'm so lost in my thoughts that I fail to notice the boy approaching me. When I finally snap out of it, he is standing right in front of me with a smile on his face. I lean my back against the wall of the café to try and create some distance between us. Dream told me that if anyone other than him enters my personal bubble I should distance myself from them. 

I had seen the boy in front of me before. His name is Elijah and, according to all the girls in Snowdin, he is the most attractive. They swoon and praise him whenever he walks by, but I honestly don't see the appeal. Dream is cuter. I surprise myself with my own thoughts, but I quickly focus back on Elijah. He is wearing his usual attire; a grey hoodie with jeans and black sneakers. His jeans are slightly ripped and his shoes are beaten up from all of the running he does. His brown hair is shaved down on both sides allowing his remaining hair to puff up and cover one half of his forehead. His hair appeared so fluffy that it almost hid his equally fluffy fox ears. The smile on his face shows off his fangs and his eyes are a piercing green color. As he looks at me his tail sways from side to side. 

Just as I finish my visual assessment of him, he finally speaks. "Hey y/n. What are you doing hanging outside the café alone?" His voice was smooth and deep, unlike Dream's baritenor (mix of a baritone and a tenor. An actual thing.) voice. I stand up slightly straighter and reply without hesitation after having practiced my responses. "I am waiting for my boyfriend to get here. He should be here any minute." Elijah gives me a pouty lip before smirking again. He leans a little closer. "Awww, come on sweetie. I'm sure I can treat you much better than he can." I contemplate his words, not to consider accepting, but to think of the proper response. I file through the possible responses in my head and I bring up my right hand. My hand collides with Elijah's cheek audibly and he whispers "damn" under his breath.