THANK YOU!!!

I know this isn't a one shot, but take a second and read those numbers above.

ARE YOU SEEING THIS SHIT!

1K FRICKIN READS!

I AM SO FRICKIN HAPPY!

I honestly didn't expect a single person to read this. But here you guys are! 

I wanted to say thank you. I know some people on Wattpad may say '1k isn't a big deal' but it is to me.

⚠️Warning: my emotional BS ahead⚠️

Ever since I found Wattpad I've felt so welcomed and happy. But it wasn't until I started writing my own stories that I realized the full extent of it. It makes my heart swell with pride when I read all of the wonderful comments that are posted. Knowing that someone out in the world likes my writing and isn't calling it shit makes me so happy I could cry.

Irl, I feel almost ashamed to admit to my friends that I like Undertale and that I write fanfiction for it. Here, I feel like I can be me and I don't have to worry about what people think.

End emotional BS

Anyways, you guys probably skipped past that, so I'm gonna say one last thank you.

❤️THANK YOU SO MUCH!❤️

Btw when I reach points like this in any of my books or future books, I will freak out and write these emotional speeches. It's my thing. Sorry.

Alright. 

I think that ends my thank you chapter.

As a heads up, per request, I'm doing a part two of Nightmare x Reader x Killer and I'm also considering a Reaper x Reader.

Bye Bye!