G x Reader

(Not my pic)

I came up with this idea while I was doing the laundry. You'll know why after you read.

Background Knowledge 

G and Y/n have been living together as boyfriend and girlfriend for a few months. You were the second human to fall to the Underground, but sadly you couldn't help the monsters because you didn't have a soul of determination. You and G grew closer the longer you spent together. You also learned about his lack of work on chores.

Your POV

I was texting Toriel while leaning on the counter in the kitchen. Ever since I left the Ruins I have kept her updated on what has been going on. I stood up straight and pressed send. I turned off my phone and stuffed it in my pocket. I link my hands together and stretch my arms up, yawning slightly. I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist and a familiar skull rest on my shoulder. I place my two hands over his and look at him. "What do you need, G?" 

He blew on my ear and whispered to me seductively. "Talk dirty to me~." I sigh and look blankly ahead of me. I ain't playing this time, G. 

"The laundry." I pry his arms from my waist and turn to him with my arms crossed. "You still haven't cleaned it like I've asked you to several times." He deflates visibly and sighs in defeat. "But babe-" I put a finger up to him and I cut him off. "Don't 'babe' me. I told you to do it and you've been putting it off for a week! I'm starting to understand how Papyrus felt when he lived with you."

I start walking out of the room, but he catches my wrist. "I'm sorry! I swear I'll do it!" I turn to him and see his pleading look. I think I'm gonna drag this out a bit longer. "It's too late now, G. The only worthy punishment for this is to revoke your kisses privileges." I pull my wrist away from him and walk away, hearing him gasp. 

He quickly follows after me into the living room. "Don't do this to me, babe! You know I can't live without that!" I sit down on the couch and look away from him. "You should have thought about that before you put off doing the laundry." 

He drops to his knees in front of me and clasps his hands together. "I'm begging you! Please reconsider! I'll do anything!" I glance at him and raise an eyebrow. "Anything?" He nods his head rapidly, smiling hopefully. I pretend to think about it for a moment, though I already know what I want. "Not only do you have to do the laundry, but you also have to get me *insert unnecessarily long Starbucks order*. If you can do that, consider yourself forgiven."

G smiles and hugs me. "Thank you, sweets! I won't let you down, I promise!" He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead before rushing out the door to get my order. I smile and shake my head. 

"You're hopeless, G."

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Holy shit this is short! I'm sowwy! I was lazy!

Hope you liked it tho!

Bye bye!