DS Blue x Shy Reader

Thank you for the request AreebaDazzle

Background Knowledge 

You and Blue have been dating for quite some time. You are a shy person and don't do well in public situations, such as speaking to a group of people. This is exactly what happened when you met the Justice Reigns. Ink and Dream were very intimidating and they put you on the spot. Blue saw how nervous you were and brought you back to Outertale.

Your POV

My eyes are watery and my chest feels tight. Blue guides me through his portal into Outertale with an arm around my waist. He says something to Dream and Ink, but I blocked it out. I didn't really care. Dream and Ink seemed to stare at me with such judgmental expressions that I couldn't handle it. I've never been good when talking to other people. Everyone said I was over dramatic, but I'm just really shy. Blue was the only one who broke into my personal bubble. He tried hard to bring me out of my shell, but his pick up lines don't really help.

Blue sits me down on a specifically grassy area of our hill. I call it our hill because this is where Blue confessed. Well. More like he kissed me and decided we were in a relationship. I didn't complain because I liked him back, but it was certainly an odd confession. Blue sits down next to me and pulls me onto his lap. He hugs me close and shushes me. He rocks us back and forth gently and I lean into his touch. I sniffle a little bit and a blush crosses my face. Being this close to him made me want to cuddle into myself and blush for the rest of eternity. 

He whispers soothingly into my ear, tickling it slightly. "No need to be shy. It's just you and me." My blush spread even more and I try to hide my face with my hands. He chuckles at this and buries his head in my neck. We stay there in silence for a few minutes and I relax, the blush disappearing almost completely from my face. 

Then Blue does something unexpected. He kisses my neck gently. I inhale sharply with surprise, the blush returning. "B-Blue?!" He doesn't say anything, but I can feel him smile against my neck. He plants more kisses along my neck and I grow increasingly embarrassed. He travels up and tilts my head towards him so he can kiss my chin. My eyes are wide as I look at him and my face was definitely a tomato. He smiles at me mischievously and speaks flirtatiously. "You're really cute when you blush." 

Before I can go hide in my jacket, he turns me around completely so I am facing him directly. He puts a hand under my chin and brings me close. He kisses me on the lips this time bringing his other hand to the back of my head. He deepens the kiss and I feel like I'm going to explode from embarrassment. After a few minutes, he pulls away. My heart is pounding in my chest and my head is spinning. He smiles at me and brings both of his hands to cup my face. I look into his eyelights and notice that they have formed little hearts. Even in his glitched eyesocket I could see the adoration he's aiming towards me. 

A nervous smile comes to my face and he plants a small kiss on my nose. "I love you so much, n/n." My heart swells with happiness and I almost forget to be embarrassed. Almost. I snuggle my head against his chest trying to hide my face and he chuckles. He places a hand on my back gently and sighs with content.

After a while my eyes become heavy and the sweet embrace of sleep come to me. 

Blue's POV

I hold my sleeping little angel close to me and look up at the stars in the sky. I think about the day's previous events and curse to myself. Bringing her to those two was a terrible idea. What was I thinking? Y/n shifts closer to me and I lie down on my back, bringing her with me. I look at her sweet sleeping face and I close my eye sockets. 

"I'll mess with those two or something later. For now, I'll just enjoy my time with you."

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

Sorry if this was too short.

I think it ended up pretty well.

Hope you all enjoyed it too!

Bye Bye!