Dust x Abused Reader

(Not my picture)

This was a sorta thrown together idea so I don't know if it's going to be good or not. Welp. Let's hope for the best. . .

Also, obviously from the title, there is abusive description. I will tell you where it starts, so if you are uncomfortable reading it you can skip it.

Background Knowledge 

You've been in the Underground for a while. Everyone, except Dust, was dead when you got there. Dust tried killing you when you met, but you kept sparing him and telling him kind things. He grew curious and decided to spare you. He wanted to know what made you different from the others. You continued your kind behavior and often tried to please him or make him happy. 

Dust's POV 

I don't know what is wrong with me. Ever since I spared that girl I've been feeling weird. I've tried killing her on multiple occasions, but she just laughs it off. It's really freaky. It's like she doesn't even care. I walk to the living room entrance and lean against the door frame. I see y/n lying on her stomach looking at her phone with her legs kicking rhythmically. I stare at her for a bit, oblivious to the small smile that had spread on my face. I only notice it when an odd feeling in my soul snaps me out of my daze. What the hell?! I grab my chest and feel my soul pulse. I shake my head and ignore it.

When I look back at y/n to see that her legs have stopped kicking. I tilt my head curiously. I silently teleport behind her to see what she is looking at on her phone. I freeze. She was looking at a picture of herself and another human. A male human. They were both smiling and he had an arm wrapped around her shoulders. Another odd feeling developed in my soul. It wasn't the feeling from earlier though. It was a new feeling. The more I looked at the photo, the more angry I became. I brought my attention back to y/n. 

She was trembling. Her breathing was shaky and. . .

She was crying. . .

I look at her for a second, shocked. I've never seen her like this before. She was always happy and cheerful. And she always tried to make me happy too. Never before has she cried. Heck! She's never even been angry! And it was all because of whoever that guy was. For some odd reason, it made my nonexistent blood boil. So I did the only thing I could think of.

"So who's that guy?"

She jumped at my sudden words. Shakily, she sat up and turned to me. The tears were silently running down her face. LOOK WHAT YOU DID?! YOU MADE HER EVEN MORE UPSET! I look at Papyrus and give him a look. Since when have I cared about that! SINCE SHE CAME HERE. What?! No! She's just another human! NO SHE'S NOT . .

While I argue with Papyrus, I fail to notice that y/n's lip has started trembling. Papyrus notices it first. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY COMFORT HER. Why should I do that?! BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ABOUT TO BREAK. I look at Papyrus, confused, before turning back to y/n. She burst. 

She jumped up and threw her arms around me, her phone clattering to the ground. My eye socket flared a bright amethyst color. I fell to the floor from the impact, landing with an 'oof'. I grimaced and tried to pry her off, but I stopped. She was curled up in my lap and sobbing into my shoulder. COME ON BROTHER! HUG HER BACK! I KNOW YOU WANT TO~ I bite back a snarky remark and awkwardly hug her back. I give her a pat on the head before returning to my thoughts. Who was that guy? He clearly set something off in her. But what did he do?

Time Skippity 

Soon, y/n's sobs turned into small sniffles. "I-I'm s-sor-ry." She stutters out, clearly still shaken. I give her another awkward pat. "Listen. I'll let it go as long as you tell me who that guy was." She stiffens up at the mention of him. "O-okay."