Chapter 39: Battling On Burnt Ground [The Final Battle]

January 2, 2049
4:18 AM

Status: In-Game
In-Game Time: 11:18 AM
Location: Toldiasteid City, Sky Province of Galgaton, Country of Axis

[Lucas Galileo]

"No. We just leveled the playing field. We made everything fair and square." my brother replied aloud, unfazed by Randall's appearance from afar. "So... shall we start the final battle?"

"You asked for it." naka-angil na saad ni Randall na agad na tinutok ang scepter niya paharap, na naglabas ng isang napakalaking buga ng apoy mula sa isang bukas na magic circle.

Even before Orvin could jump to protect him from Randall's attack, my brother opened his arms wide open and made circular motions. He's doing it again, like what he and the other Fire Axisians did back at level 1. He absorbed Randall's fire as though he was just dancing around, and he threw it back to them with one forceful push motion. But he aimed it at the group of players behind Randall.

The members of the Sand Shifters Guild were totally caught off guard as the fire streak reached and exploded in the middle of them. Tumilapon ang ilang miyembro ng kalabang Guild sa naabong lupa at hindi agad na nakatayo. Their mage healers quickly moved and chanted spells to replenish those who were injured by my brother.

My brother is not bragging of his strength. He's rather giving them a warning shot. Hindi pa kasi nabubunot ni Kuya ang mga espada niya at gano'n na ang nangyari agad sa kalabang Guild. Not to mention, the fire he used wasn't even his own. Nobody from the members of each Guild moved and are still waiting for commands from both the Guild Masters. Pero taliwas sa inaasahan ang ginawa ng Kuya ko.

"Thadarim Hakios!" he chanted and reappeared right in the middle of the group of players and exactly behind Randall's back.

My brother's right fist immediately went ablaze with fire, and before the members of Sand Shifters Guild could react to his sudden appearance, he punched the ground. A strong fire shockwave came from that powerful punch and sent the members of the enemy guild party flying on all directions. This is one of the instances I see my brother's true power as an initiating attacker.

"Earth Axisians, Mademoica, the Swordsmen, the Tanks and the Assassins;" my brother commanded using the communication link as he stood up from the flames around him, staring at Randall with a challenging smirk. "It's time to finish what we started."

Pagkatapos na pagkatapos na sabihin 'yon ni Kuya bumagsak mula sa alapaap si Yinan at ang dalawang Earth Axisians na kasama niya. Yumanig ang lupa nang paluhod silang lumapag, kasama ni Mademoica. Two Craetherons hovered above us as the Swordsmen, the Tanks and Assassins jumped off and landed right beside us. They all went into formation and they drew their swords all at the same time, waiting for our Guild Master's further commands.

My brother disappeared from the enemy's area and reappeared in front of us again. Randall's jaw clenched when my brother returned to us.

"Let's crush them all!" galit na galit na saad ni Randall na nakaturo sa amin.

Sa sigaw niyang 'yon ay sumugod papunta sa direksyon namin ang tanks at swordsmen ng kalabang Guild. My brother stood his ground, with his hands behind his back as we watched the enemies advance towards us.

"Quilla, ward them off." kalmadong utos ni Kuya. "Lengthen our distance from them."

"That would be too easy!" parang baliw na tumawa ng malakas si Quilla at nagsimulang magpa-ulan ng puting apoy sa papasugod na party gamit ang tirador niya.

White fire orbs flew and exploded on them. Some of the enemy players were knocked off by the explosions brought by Quilla's attacks, but the others survived due to the shields of their tanks.