Chapter 35: One Versus All

January 2, 2049
3:32 AM

Status: In-Game
In-Game Time: 10:25 AM
Location: Domed Arena, Forthadia City, Sky Province of Galgaton, Country of Axis

[Lucas Galileo]

"Then I'll show you power that can rival the strength of even the lower ranks... of the Divine Order!" Mademoica yelled and we were all surprised when her blue eyes suddenly glowed brightly.

The floor shook as a shockwave was suddenly emitted from her, effectively stopping everyone from fighting. We were surprised when the whole place suddenly became cold. Everyone watched as Mademoica swiftly walked on the floor. At lahat ng parte ng sahig madaanan ng paa niya ay biglang nagyeyelo!

The frost didn't just freeze the floor where she stepped on. Kumalat ng mabilis ang yelo at binalot agad ang buong sahig ng Arena. The frost then suddenly turned into a thick sheet of snow on the floor. The snow felt real. I can feel its freezing coldness, even if I'm wearing shoes.

"Tuv'han Revetim..." we heard Mademoica chanting as she walked passed Steve and Sedna and was heading to Quilla's direction.

"What's that? Another fancy weak spell?" mapang-asar na tanong ni Quilla habang pinapa-ikot ikot ang tirador sa daliri niya.

"Yukomvud Agor Nyumfis, Mayuthrin Ahazok Hifum, Edilim Aheftia'hima!" she spoke as she twirled her frost staff and pinned its frozen blade on the floor.

All of a sudden numerous big blue magic circles appeared above us and they were facing Quilla's direction. Halatang nagulat si Quilla sa ubod ng daming magic circles na nagpakita sa ere. Her eyes widened as she looked everywhere.

Mademoica pulled her staff from the frozen floor and yelled. "Hyegira!"

The moment she yelled, the blue magic circles rained ice shards on Quilla. Hindi natamaan ng mga ice shards si Quilla, gawa ng passive barrier na bigay ng slingshot niya. But the Priestess of the Moon gasped when cracks began to appear on her spherical barrier.

The rain of ice shards effectively shattered Quilla's in just a matter of two seconds! She had to do her acrobatic moves in order to dodge the remaining ice shards as it stopped raining. What the hell is that damage? Mademoica can pull of such a powerful spell? Kung natuloy siguro ang pakikipaglaban namin sa Winged Purifier, malamang sa malamang, pinakita na rin Mademoica ang natatagong lakas niya.

Mademoica immediately gave her commands without wasting another moment when the shards stopped raining on Quilla.

"Assassins, Swordsmen, Sedna, Purifier; attack on my command!" sigaw ni Mademoica sa akin.

"Me? Why am I inclu—"

"Wait for my orders!" pag-putol sa akin ni Mademoica.

"Tuv'han Dakyirim Hakios!" the Vice Commander chanted and suddenly disappeared from where she was standing, leaving a frost trail behind.

She then reappeared on the Arena's frozen floor, running towards Quilla while swiftly slashing and twirling her staff forward, which produced streaks of frost that were targeted to the demigoddess.

Inilag-ilagan lang ni Quilla ang mga atakeng 'yon gaya lang kanina. But then Mademoica disappeared again and then suddenly reappeared right in front of Quilla. Mademoica's Thadarim Hakios spell is modified and allows her to blink to several locations repeatedly! Pero biglang umalingangaw ang matinis na pagtama ng bakal sa buong Arena. Quilla's Slingshot has already transformed into a white-colored sword that had a crescent moon design.