Chapter 117: The Empyrean Formation

Status: Offline

Location: ???????

[Lucas Galileo]

"Master, I've finally regained my memories."

Kumunot ang noo ko nang sabihin ni Koji 'yon sa akin. It's already strange enough to see him taller, have an adult's body and to top it off, with a pair of wings. Hindi ko maubos maisip na ang batang kausap ko kanina, ngayon ay parang katulad namin ni Kuya ang itsura. But what's stranger were his words.

"Memories?" I asked in confusion. Wait...wings like Enochrydis and a halo behind him? Could he be...

Ngumiti siya ng magiliw at dahan-dahang naglakad papalapit sa aming dalawa ni Kuya. He stopped and nodded a bit. "I am Archangel Koj'akim. I am the Archangel of the Empyrean Formation of the Earth, outside Leimhyark. It appears that the one I dreamt in the Library was borne of my Clairvoyance. Our eventual meeting at this moment here in the Timeless Eventide has already been ordained by the heavens."

"Why do your words sound like Claria?" ngunot-noo kong tanong sa kanya, at nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa tuwa.

"Claria? You've met Claria the Dream Fetcher already?"

"Yes, and wait— just wait!" I raised my hand in front of him to stop him from talking and he only looked at my hand. "Everything's still confusing and the two of us are still processing... what just happened. So calm your mouth first. Please."

Koji just smiled. "I am totally aware that everything's still confusing for you, Master. I just got too excited. But I am here to help with that."

"Koji, where... are we?" tanong ni Kuya habang nililibot ang tingin sa paligid. "And... why did you become an adult?"

The Archangel's smile faded and he sighed. "I suppose everything has not sunk in yet for Master Ryousei."

"Wait?" lalo akong nagtaka at nanlaki ang mga mata ko. "You know my brother's real name?"

"You know my full name?"

Bumuntong hininga ulit si Koji at yumuko dahil sa mga tanong namin. "Looks like a full length explanation should suffice."

Nagkatinginan lang kami ni Kuya. Nakakapanibago pakinggan si Koji. Bumaba ang boses niya at parang kasing-edad niya kami magsalita. Even his expressions, choice of words, gestures, and movements are almost far from the Koji I know. Just what in the world happened?

"Our arrival here is what happened." Koji tilted his head to the left after what seemed to be his answer to my thoughts. I was left wide-eyed and I wanted to ask about it.

"You could—"

"I will explain." he smiled, raising his hands a bit. "No need to rush, Master. I will try to cover all your questions with answers."

Tatanungin ko sana siya kung paano niya nagawang basahin ang nasa utak ko, pero dahil magpapaliwanag siya, makikinig na lang siguro ako at magtatanong mamaya.

"I will explain in a similar way that we do in Leimhyark." and Koji raised one hand and what seemed to be holographic windows appeared above us.

"For starters, we are inside the Timeless Eventide. Both our bodies, souls, and spirits are here. We are not online. We are in a different place." pagsisimula niya at may nagpakitang mapa sa isa sa mga holographic windows. "The Timeless Eventide is a place in between day and night. It collects the memories, dreams and aspirations of souls long gone, which will never come true and would not take form. Here, they will be eternally fragmented."