Chapter 96: The Battle of Lunerius

January 29, 2049
1:23 AM

Status: In-Game
In-Game Time: 8:23 AM
Location: Redakmaheva City, Province of Lunerius, Country Continent of Axis.

[Lucas Galileo]

"What a pleasant surprise, I must say. It's nice to meet you, Oberon. It's a pleasure to meet the Fairy King, Sovran of Leimhyark's Gravity."

Teka, teka, teka. Ang alam ko, naka-activate ang Oberon's Mantel ng skin na gamit ko. Hindi niya dapat ako nakilala as Oberon, dahil LGM Purifier na IGN ang nakalagay sa status windows ko. How in the world does she know and address me as Oberon?

"Ah. Hehe." I purposefully faked a laugh. "You must be terribly mistaken. Do I look like a Sovran to you?"

"Of course! You're Oberon. It's so easy to spot a Feathered Fairy, though. You make me feel dumb." she said, still in that seductive tone, which was creeping me out.

Napangiwi ako, pero pilit na ngumiti habang nangangatwiran. "Ah—but, there are many Feathered Fairies all over Leimhyark."

Though rare nga kaming Feathered Fairies (at wala pa akong nakikita, dahil sa gameplaye videos ko lang sila nakikita), may mga tulad ko talaga. Hindi lang kasi talaga ako nagagawi ng Roida, kaya hindi ako nakakakita ng Feathered Fairies. The Feathered Fairies are usually in the forests of Roida. In-assume ko na lang sa pangangatwiran ko na maraming tulad ko at nagkamali lang siya.

"But you, however, match the description of Oberon."

"What description?"

She crossed her arms and looked up to the sky as though she was remembering something."In a deleted book item regarding the fairy races of Roida, you were described as one who ascended and left his insect-like wings from the waking realm. It was written there that Oberon ascended as the Fairy King, Sovran of Gravity. He has blue feathered wings, white hair and gray eyes. So will you still deny it?"

Kanina ay pigil hininga ako no'ng tinanong ko kung anong description ang sinasabi niya. Ngayon ay nakahinga na ako ng maluwag. It seems she's only guessed that I was Oberon, because of how I looked.

I almost thought that Oberon's Mantle was defective and that she was actually able to detect my stats. But it turns out, she was just guessing all along. The fact that she mentioned about the deleted book Item, that could only mean that she's the only one who might have guessed that I'm Oberon.

"Again, you might be mistaken."

"Oh really?" she said and flew to the other side of the cubic cage. "Then why did you stop me from finishing my spell? You obviously used gravity magic to stop my spell."

Ah. So that's why. She must have mistaken my wind spell as gravity magic.

"But that wasn't a grav—"

My words were cut when I was surprised when Monagehkkia suddenly leaned closer to the surface of the transparent cage and spoke faintly. "The only reason for you to stop me is if you knew the kind of spell I was chanting, right? You're aware of the spell I was chanting, and the fact that you used gravity magic on me; aren't these enough reasons to pin you down as Oberon?"

Ang tinutukoy niya ay ang apocalyptic or calamity armaments. May sabit pala ang pag-rarason ko. Oo nga naman, may point siya. The only reason for me to stop her is because I knew what kind of spell she was charging up. Pero hindi pa huli ang lahat. Maisasalba ko pa 'tong pag-rarason ko. And she will never know of my real identity.