Chapter 10: Final Hit Bonus

December 25, 2048
1:43 PM

Status: In-Game
In-Game Time: 8:43 PM
Location: Lair of the Scythed Spirit, Forest of the Unscathed, Greida Province, Country-Continent of Axis

[Lucas Galileo]

"No! Focus all your damage to those two inactive assassin-knights. If we kill this active knight at once, those two will wake up. I'll just continue distracting him!" nagmamadali kong saad at sumuntok-suntok ulit ako ng hangin papunta sa assassin-knight.

Hindi ko na hinintay ang sagot nina Kuya at Yinan dahil umatake na ako sa Assassin-Knight. Narinig ko na lang na napunta na sa mga inactive na kalaban ang mga spells at skills nila. Since I'm the only Air Axisian in our whole party, I have the upper hand against the Assassin-Knight. Because of my long ranged and almost unseen wind attacks, the Assassin Knight's pattern of dodging was easily messed up.

Ang akala ko ay mag-isa lang akong magdi-distract sa active assassin knight. I was surprised when the other tanks, except for Jaurim, ran to my side and put their shields forward. 

"What are you guys doing?" takang tanong ko sa dalawang berserker tank, habang nakahandusay at nagsisimulang tumayo muli ang Assassin-Knight.

"Looks like you brought your real life moves here in-game, huh? No wonder  you can deal with this enemy even with that low level of yours."

"You may be the only Air Axisian here, but you're not a tank. We can't deal damage. So allow us to give you cover, just in case!" nagmamadaling saad ng dalawang Berserker Tank players. 

Hindi na ako agad naka-sagot dahil agad nilang inangat ang shields nila para salagin ang atake ng assassin-knight mula sa taas ko. Because of their sudden appearance beside me, I didn't even notice that our enemy had already jumped high to attack me on the head.

Umalingawngaw ang malakas na tunog ng pagsalag ng dalawang tank sa espada ng Assassin-Knight. With one powerful sudden push, they were able to knock back the knight with their shields. Dahil malakas ang pag-tulak nila, tumilapon sa ere ang kalaban. But as expected, he landed on the floor again in a graceful manner.

Even though the situation was tense, I couldn't help but be grateful for these two tanks who gave me cover. Akala ko ay mamaliitin nila at iisiping bida-bida akong (which is kind of true, though) na low level at kakalabanin ang isang Level 175 na Assassin-Knight. Ang malala pa ay healer pa ako na naglakas loob gawin 'to. But they even went away from the group just to protect me. 

"You have the upper hand here since you're the only Air Axisian he, and can easily mess up his patterns." nagmamadaling saad sa akin ng tank na nagngangalang iTaurus. "Just continue messing up his moves so we can ensure that he doesn't go to the other Assassin-Knights. We'll cover you if he gets near. It's really a good thing that you got his aggro."

"Got it. Thank you." sagot ko.

"Don't mention it." nakangiting tugon ng pangalawang tank na si Vradius. 

That's a relief. Even though they very well know that I am a healer, they didn't forget that I'm really the only Air Axisian in the party and can produce attacks that can be unpredicted by the Assassin-Knights. 

"Mage of the Air, I warn you," nanggagalaiting tawag sa akin ng Assassin-Knight habang nakatutok ang espada nito at nakatayo ng ilampung metro mula sa aming tatlo. "You are no match for the Nether Blade." 

Hindi na ako sumagot at nakatayo lang kaming tatlo. Nakahanda ang mga kamay ko para umatake at mag-chant ng shield spell para bigyan ng boost ang dalawang tank. We were just standing there and the Assassin-Knight did the same while pointing his sword at us, almost as if trying to read our next moves.