Chapter 36: LIDA Metanoia

January 2, 2049
3:49 AM

Status: In-Game
In-Game Time: 10:49 AM
Location: Zolenheid City, Sky Province of Galgaton, Country of Axis

[Lucas Galileo]

Muling nagdilim ang paligid at mukhang nilipat na kami sa city kung saan naman kakalabanin ang kabilang Guild Party. I opened my eyes and I saw that we were teleported at the entrance of a humungous city gate. The city has the atmosphere like Qedium. There are buildings, houses, roads, garden groves, a cathedral and its courtyard and even a municipal building with a plaza in front.

The styles of the infrastructures and the color of the banners from the lamp posts at the roadsides are the things that make this city different from Qedium

The styles of the infrastructures and the color of the banners from the lamp posts at the roadsides are the things that make this city different from Qedium. The sun is also up and made the view of the city beautiful to look at. But being here now gave an eerie feeling.

Unang tingin pa lang kasi, halatang walang player o NPC ang nakatira sa city ngayon. Walang kahit anong ingay na maririnig sa paligid kundi ang huni ng mga ibon at ang marahang pag-daan ng hangin. Siguro ay pina-temporary shutdown muna ng Game Masters ang mga NPC dahil may wasakan na mangyayari dito mamaya.

I looked up at the sky and saw the giant holographic timer hovering on the city's airspace. It has already started counting down from thirty minutes.

"Kirchei, find us a place to temporarily hide where we can do a short meeting before fighting against the enemy party. You have 10 Seconds." nagmamdaling utos ni Kuya, ilang segundo mula nang magpakita kami dito sa Zolenheid City. "Earth Axisians, use detection spells to check if there are any enemy players in a 400 Meter Radius."

"Yes, Sir." sabay na saad ni Kirchei at ng mga Earth Axisians.

Not even 10 seconds have passed, Yinan reported to my brother. "No enemies nearby, Sir."

"Sir, there's a domed hall near the village, four blocks away." agad ding saad ni Kirchei habang nagliliwanag ang mga mata at tumuturo sa isang direksyon.

"Everyone on the Craetherons." my brother quickly commanded. "Let's get to that place in low altitude."

All of us hopped on the Craetherons and flew on a low height, towards the place where Kirchei pointed. Kahit nagtataka ako kung bakit nagpatawag si Kuya ng meeting sa gitna ng game na 'to, sumunod na lang kami sa kanya. Ilang segundo lang ang inilipad namin at nakarating kami sa isang meeting hall na may simentong domed na bubong.

The tanks shut the doors of the domed hall when everyone was inside. We healers cast spells to create light orbs and let them float near the ceiling to give us light. The hall appeared to be empty, and the temperature in here is a little bit colder than outside. Nag-ipon kami sa gitna ng hall at napapaligiran namin ang officer ng Guild namin.

"Commander, with all due respect; but why do we need to have a meeting in the middle of this-"

"I know what I said when I told everyone that there'll be no meetings within the last level of the tournament. But we have to meet shortly since we'll need to change our strategy." putol ni Kuya kay Kirchei. "Right, Quilla?"