Chapter 95: Commotion at Redakmaheva

January 29, 2049
1:05 AM

Status: In-Game
In-Game Time: 8:05 AM
Location: Redakmaheva City, Province of Lunerius, Country Continent of Axis.

[Lucas Galileo]

The one who was wearing a paladin's armor was in the middle of them and yelled. "We heard that Dominion of Orion Guild members are here. Those filthy idiots, who think they're powerful because of their Guild Master. But that's about to change! Now get out! Show yourselves, members of Dominion of Orion! If we don't see all of your trash faces here before us at a count of sixty seconds, we have no choice but to declare war against all guilds in this city!"

Dahil halos matakpan kami ng mga players na nagtatakbuhan, hindi pa kami natatanaw ng grupo ng lumabas mula sa usok. Naglabasan din kasi mula sa mga buildings ang ilang grupo ng mga players na hindi nagtatakabuhan, pero nakiki-usyoso dahil sa paladin na nagsisi-sigaw kanina.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" mas malakas na sigaw ng Paladin. "Come on! The timer is ticking."

The players who came out were immediately triggered by the yelling of the paladin and hurled insults and curses at him, telling him to back off and leave the city. Kulang na lang ay maglabas na sila ng mga sandata.

"What's your problem?!"

"You can't just barge in, challenging people all of a sudden with a war. Are you nuts?"

"Oh shut up! No timer for you bro! How about we make your sixty into a hundred twenty?!"

"Someone's got eaten by the game alive. What a loser."

"The people you're finding aren't here."

"Get out of here, trespassers!"

"You messin' with us, huh?! Huh?! Try us *****!"

"You're on foreign turf, pal. You better know who yo' messin' with."

Ilan lang sa 'yon samu't saring komento at sigaw ng mga players na nabulabog dahil sa pagsabog at sa mga kapwa players na nagmula sa usok. Ang sixty seconds na timer na pinang-aamba ng Paladin ay nawalan ng bisa dahil sa muntikang pag-kuyog sa kanya ng mga players. Hindi nga lang ito natuloy dahil may mga umaawat na sa kanila mula sa pagbabangayan.

I leaned a bit sideways and whispered to Koji, who was holding my hand with his left and holding on to some feathers of my wings with his right. "Koji, can you tell me how many players who came out from that smoke? The ones who were with the Paladin?"

Kahit hindi naman kami nakikita dahil dumami ang mga players dito sa labas, pasimple pa rin akong tumungo para tingnan si Koji. Without answering my question, the scribe's copper-gold eyes glowed as he stared straight ahead, unmindful if there were people in front of us blocking his vision. His eyes scanning the place, seem to go out of bounds, that's why he didn't mind that there were people in front of him.

Habang hinihintay ko matapos si Koji sa ginagawa niya ay naulinigan ko ang usapan ng mga players na malapit sa amin. Nag-usap-usap ang iba habang nagtatalo ang mga players sa gitna ng plaza.

"Who are they?"

"It's one of the Guilds that survived from being wiped out by the Sun Sovran in the Seven-Provinces Calamity."

"But the Sun Sovran isn't here. Why are they here?"

"There's a rumor that his guild members are here."

"Wait. No kidding?"

"What? A Guild?"

"The Sun Sovran has a Guild?"