Chapter 75: A Wasteland of Chalk

January 24, 2049
6:45 PM

Status: Offline

[Lucas Galileo]

When Rhoidenheim said that he would cleanse Prima first before establishing a Colony of the Doryeshid Empire there; I thought it would be just the Capital City. But seeing all the pictures and footages of what happened to all the other places of Prima on my PC screen left me shocked. He made a cleanup of the whole country-continent instead.

Pinakita sa mga footages na nagpe-play sa screen ko ang lagay ng Prima. Cities, buildings, villages, even cathedrals; all were destroyed. Halos maging patag ang lupa dahil sa atake na nangyari. Almost everything was turned into mounds and fields of chalk.

"The exact death toll of player accounts in the country continent of Prima is 1,755. These are the players who weren't able to evacuate in time, before the attack. This is a combined number of player deaths from the initial attack in the borders, until the fall of the Capital City."

Briefing ito ngayong gabi sa aming Elders ng Divine Order, tungkol sa nangyari sa Prima kaninang umaga. Offline kami ngayon sa game, pero binigyan kami ng instructions na sumama sa briefing ng alas-sais pasado (oras dito sa Pilipinas) through voice conference sa aming mga PC.

Walang cameras na bukas dahil lahat kaming elders ay mga Divine Account IGNs lang ang nakalagay sa screen para sa confidentiality ng sitwasyon. Even our group call in the web was purely an audio conference.

"Almost half of the total number of Elders in the Divine Order lost their player accounts in the Sovran Incident in Prima. The exact number is 34. It's a good thing that more than half of the Order didn't show up when they were called by Elder Hyr. Even 20 more Elders were offline during the attack. We still have a decent number. And some slots of full Divinity, haven't been claimed."

The guy who was talking was pertaining to the Chief Programmer Han Yong-Rae when he mentioned the IGN Elder Hyr. Mabuti na lang din at hindi dumating ang karamihan sa Elders ng Divine Order. Kung hindi, baka pati sila nadamay sa mga player accounts na namatay. I'm glad Steve didn't show up as well.

"However... a total of 11,432 player accounts died throughout the whole realm of Leimhyark. These are just from the worldwide attacks of high level Field Bosses that have spawned, allegedly from Nagathom's recent awakening." dagdag ng lalaking player na nagre-report ng mga statistics sa amin. "This... may be considered as an alarming number, since the last massacre of player accounts several years ago, only numbered to 5,000 plus."

"So where's Nagathom now? Why didn't he show up?"

"What's gonna happen to us? We lost our accounts. Aren't the game devs doing anything about this?"

"Why bring Nagathom back? I thought his stasis was permanent?"

At nagsulputan na ang maraming tanong ng mga Elders ng Divine Order nang matahimik ng ilang segundo lang ang nagre-report ng statistics.

"Excuse me."

Nagkulay blue ang icon na may IGN na Elder Hyr, nang magsalita ito. Han Yong-Rae spoke and all the other complaining members of the Divine Order were suddenly silenced.

"In behalf of ConquerTech and the AI Department," pagsisimula ni Yong-Rae. "I give the assurance that all Elders of the Divine Order who have lost their accounts in the Sovran's attack will be compensated generously; as agreed in the terms and conditions that you all have signed in the past. We will assist you in placing your new accounts to their Divine Status, along with help to level these said accounts as quickly as possible. There will be cash compensation aside from your allowances; there'll also be in-game bonuses and boost packages for your accounts. This is also to thank all of you for your faithful service as Elders of the Divine Order."