Chapter 55

(Nick's POV)

The next morning when I woke up I was on the floor leaning against Meghan's couch. I watched her sleep quietly for a while before I decided to get myself cleaned up a little bit before she wakes up. I went upstairs and pushed the bathroom door closed behind me. I jumpped into the shower after it heated up. The hot water burned my skin slightly but I ignored it as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. when I was done I quickly dired off before pulling my clothes from yesterday back on until I got home to change later. I towel dried my hair as much as possible before hanging the towel up on the bar behind the door. I walked back downstairs ruffling my hair a little so it didn't look like such a mess. Meghan was sitting up on the couch. she jumpped when the floor creaked underneath me. she let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me.

I thought you left." she told me. I shook my head. "I told you that I would stay with you so thats what I did." I told her sitting down next to her. I pulled her into my arms gently. she laid her head down onto my shoulder and closed her eyes. "You smell good." she told me smirking as she buried her face into my neck. I laughed. "It's called a shower babe." I told her. she looked at me as she moved away. "Oh my goodness. Nick Jonas took a shower in my house!" she told me with mock excitement. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her impression of a fan girl. Her phone started to beep, telling her she had a new text message. she frowned when she opened it. "What is it?" I asked her curious now. she shook her head. "Nothing." she told me putting the phone away. I frowned at her. she kissed me quickly before standing up. "Ugh. I have to get out of this dress." she told me walking towards the stairs. "Wait i'll help you!" i called after her as she laughed and run up the remaining stairs as I followed her quickly.

(Damon's POV)

I looked at myself in the mirror. I have to give Nick credit he was a good fighter. I touched the bruise on the right side of my face gently. He had not right to interupt my time with Meghan though. they wern't even together. Spencer told me that he seen him go to her house and never leave so i figure they made up. I shoved the bathroom drawer shut as I left. "Hey, your Damon right?" some girl asked me as she walked up to me. I nodded. "Yeah." I replied. "I think i can help you with your problem." she told me. I looked at her strangely. "What?" I asked. "You like that girl, Meghan right?" she asked.  I nodded not sure where this was going. "I think I can help you get to her." she told me. "My names Miley by the way." she added as she leaned against the side of the building. I nodded taking in her figure.

(Joe's POV)

I tried to call Nick a few more times this morning but he still wasn't answering his cell phone. Kevin and I have been going crazy since he didn't come home from that party last night. We found out that the cops had eventually broken it up around one in the morning and have been trying to find Nick ever since. I was on my way to the school to check for him there when I seen Damon and Miley talking. I narrowed my eyes at them slightly. what could they possibly be talking about. I watched as a smirk was forming on Damon's face. that can't be good. I turned and went the opposite direction. when I couldn't find Nick at school it hit me to call Meghan. she answered the phone fairly quickly. "hey have you heard from Nick?" I asked her.

"Yeah. he's here with me." she told me. I sighed with relief. "Do you mind if i come over?" I asked. she hesitated. "Are you going to kill him?" she asked me hesitantly. I laughed. "No, im not going to kill him." I told her. "Ok come over in about 10 minutes." she told me. "See you then." I told her as I hung up. when i got there 10 minutes later, Meghan was waiting for me at the door. I hugged her quickly as she let me in. Nick was leaning against the counter in the kitchen. "Kevin and I have been looking for you since 1am last night. no call?" I asked him upset. "Sorry." he told me quietly, looking genuine. I sighed and nodded before pulling him into a hug. "Your still my little brother and I worry." I told him pinching his cheeks slightly. he glared at me pulling out of my grip.