Chapter 34

(Meghan's POV)

When we finally got to the mall we decided to  go to Pac Sun first. Personally they had nothing that I want but because Stacy likes their stuff we went in. I hung back a little bit away from the group. Damon came up to me. "Hey not really your store huh?" he asked. I shook my head. "Not really. I'm more Abercrombie." I told him jokingly. He smiled and shook his head. "Bummed that your boyfriend left?" he asked me. I nodded. "Totally. I mean I knew that he was going to have to go back on tour for a while but I didnt realize that it was going to be that soon." I replied. "He'll be back in like...three months right?" he asked. "Yep. Three long months." I told him. "Well you have me until then." he told me. I smiled and shook my head as Stacy and the others checked out. A few hours later we were all carrying at least 15 bags each. Ok maybe that is an exaggeration but still. "Here let me take those." Damon told me taking my stuff out of my hands much to my protests. "Hey I'm fine really." I told him. He shook his head and refused to give them back. I just pouted. After Damon dropped everyone else off he started to head towards my house. "Well that was fun." I said after a few minutes of awkward silence. "Sarcasm much?" he asked. I laughed. My mind wandered back to Nick. "What's wrong?" Damon asked. I shook my head. "Nick?" he asked. I nodded. My thoughts were interupted when Damon touched my hand. I looked down at his hand and then back up at him.

(Joe's POV)

I stared out the window absent mindedly. I texted Meghan and asked her to call me when she got home. When Nick told me she was hanging out with Damon I was shocked to say the least. I know that Damon has feelings for Meghan and I also know that he doesnt like Nick.

(Meghan's POV)

I pulled my hand away and looked out the window. when we got to my house Damon walked me to the door. "Well i'll see you later." he told me pulling me into a hug. I nodded. "Yeah." I told him. I went to pull away from him but he didnt let go. I looked at him. He leaned down and kissed me.