Chapter 6

I was on my way to AP Physics when I ran into Spencer again. I cursed under my breath. “Hey Bridge. Long time no see huh?” he asked me with a smirk on his face. “Where’s that Jonas boy who “saved“ you the other day?” he asked me. I didn’t answer him while trying to pick up some books that I had dropped. Spencer grabbed my arm. “Stop it. Let me go.” I begged him. He just laughed as he pulled me into the janitors closet.

(Tracy’s POV)

I really wanted to talk things out with Meghan but she ran out of class so fast she didn’t give me a chance. I went to my locker and started to get my stuff for my next class when Joe came up and leaned against the lockers next to mine. “Hey.” I said smiling. “Whatcha’ doing?” he asked me. “Haha just getting my books.” I told him. “I missed you in PE.” he told me. I smiled. “Missed you too.” I told him. “Do you want to go out with me tonight? We could catch a movie and dinner. If you don’t want to do that we could find something else.” he asked me. “It sounds great. I cant wait.” I told him. He beamed. It was adorable to see him so happy. “Hey Joe have you seen Meg? We got into a little fight earlier and I wanted to make up with her but I haven’s seen her?” I asked him. He shook his head. “No I haven’t seen her either. That’s weird though because I always see her between these classes.” he told me with a frown on his face.

(Kevin’s POV)

The bell rang telling me I was late for class. I silently cursed at myself. I was almost to my class when I found some books laying on the ground. I bent down and opened the cover to the AP Physics books that was laying on top of everything. I seen that it was Meghan’s. I frowned. All of her stuff was laying in the middle of the hallway. I looked around but nobody was around. I began to get worried about her. I stood up and went to the office to tell someone. When I got there I got strange looks from some of the parents waiting in the front. “Mr. Jonas? What can I help you with?” One of secretaries asked me. “Uh I was just in the hallway when I found a lot of my friend Meghan’s stuff on the floor. Her backpack and everything is there and I haven’t seen her. I was just kind of worried about her.” I told her. She nodded. “Let me see if she is in class.” she replied. She looked up the class that Meghan was supposed to be in. I noticed it was AP Physics which is one of the books still currently on the floor in the hallway. The secretary talked to the teacher but I couldn’t hear what was being said having zoned out. When the secretary hung the phone up she got up and walked back to the back of the office. I began to get frustrated. The head of the school’s security came out. “Mr. Jonas can you please take me to where her stuff is?” she asked me. I nodded. “Is Meghan ok?” I asked as we left the office. “Ms. Bridge is not in class.” she told me. I was shocked. When we got to where Meghan’s stuff was on the ground the head of security looked through the stuff. I noticed that the Janitors closet was open and it wasn’t when I left to go to the office. “That door wasn’t open before.” I said. I stood up and went over to the door the woman following me. I pushed the door the rest of the way open.