Chapter 38

(Meghan's POV)

The next day at school I ran into Kevin for the first time since they got back. He looked completely different. "Hey Meghan." he told me. I smiled and hugged him. "I missed you guys." I told him. "Nick was practically pacing the entire time." he told me. I laughed. "Yeah I know." I told him. "Well, well, well. Look who it is. Bridge and Jonas." Spencer told us walking up to us. "Are you dating him again? You are a naughty girl, going between brothers so frequently. I heard you even tried the third brother out." he told us. Kevin just glared at him. "Spencer why don’t you just get lost. I'm with Nick, that’s it." I told him. He focused his attention on me and smirked. "If you say so." he told me not breaking his gaze. He walked away after throwing an insult at Kevin. Kevin just rolled his eyes. “I’m sorry about him.” I told Kevin. “Did you just apologize for something you can’t even control?” he asked me. I nodded sheepishly. “Hey.” He told me as he nudged me.

(Nick’s POV)

I found Meghan talking to Kevin. “Hey Meg.” I told her wrapping my arm around her waist. She was wearing one of her new outfits. I am used to seeing her in more of a preppy look but I have to say that I love the new look as well. The only thing about it that makes me uncomfortable is a lot of guys are now staring at her even more than they used to. Natalie has been stalking around furious over her new look. I just smirked when I noticed the look on her face. “Nick do we have to stay here? Can we just leave?” she asked me. I looked at her for a moment. She pouted. “I guess so.” I gave in. She smiled. “Yay! Thank you Nick!” she told me excitedly. We snuck out of the school and threw our stuff into the trunk of my car. I pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards my house. When we got there my parent’s car wasn’t in the driveway. I sighed not really wanting to make up something to get out of not being at school. When we went inside Meghan immediately ran upstairs. I followed her. When I found her she was lying across my bed. She looked up at me and smiled. “Oh is this your bed?” she asked. “Yes it is.” I told her crossing my arms over my chest. She smirked. “Oh my bad, I’ll just go to Kevin’s.” she told me getting up. I grabbed her and pulled her up to me. “That’s not nice.” I told her kissing her neck. She pushed me away. “You wouldn’t let me lay on your bed.” She told me. I smirked and pushed her down across the bed. I climbed on top of her. “Happy now?” I asked her. She nodded. “Yep.” She replied. I kissed her and ran my hands down her arms.

(Joe’s POV)

I talked to Kevin for a while. I found out from him that Nick and Meghan are skipping today. They left before school even started. I listened as Tracy and Kevin talked about their relationship. “I think that they are moving really fast.” Tracy said. “They have been together for a long time.” Kevin told her. “What have they done? Do you know?” Tracy asked. “Guys can we not talk about their relationship?” I asked them. They just looked at me. “If they are sleeping together wouldn’t you want to know?” Tracy asked me. I shook my head. “No! That’s their business.” I told them. She just shrugged. “I don’t think that they are to be honest.” Kevin said. “Nick is waiting until marriage.” He added after eating more of his food. “Well they have been all over each other.” Tracy said. I groaned and put my face into my arms. They changed the subject soon after.