Chapter 67

(Nick's POV)

When Matt walked away, I went over to Meg. she laced her fingers through mine as Tracy joined us. "Are you two going to that History review thing?" she asked. I shrugged. "I'm not sure yet." I told her. she nodded and looked at Meghan, who was completely zoned out. I squeezed her hand gently, pulling her back to reality. "Huh?" she asked. Tracy looked at her upset. "Pay attention." she told her before asking her again. "Probably not." she replied. Tracy sighed. "Looks like I'm going by myself then." she added walking away. "Are you ok? Your zoning out a lot." I told her.

She nodded. "I'm fine." she told me. "Is she mad at me?" she asked nervously. I shook my head. "No she is just stressed out about the Exam." I replied, squeezing her hand. she smiled at me. At the end of the day I waited for Meghan to get out of class. When she walked outside I went up to her. "Hey." she said as I kissed her gently. "What are you doing tonight?" I asked her. "I'm working on a project with Matt tonight." she told me. I stopped and looked at her. "Alone?" I asked. she looked up at me quickly. "We are going to the Library. Don't tell me your jealous." she told me. I looked away from her and rubbed the back of my neck. she laughed before she stood up on her tip toes.

She kissed me quickly before pulling away. "Don't worry. You know your the only man for me." she told me. "That's right." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around her. she smiled. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Mason. "Hey man! what are you doing here?" I asked him, hitting his shoulder playfully. "Just dropping in to see my family man." he told me, returning the favor. "This is my girlfriend Meghan." I told Mason. He smiled. "It's nice to finally meet the person who has Nicky here tamed." he told her. she laughed. "Tamed?" she asked. he nodded. "Yep." he replied. I shook my head. "Don't listen to a word this one says." I told Meghan, giving her advise.

She nodded as I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Hey there is this get together tonight around nine at my place. You two should come." Mason told me. "Meghan has plans already but I'll be there." I told him. "Yes! See you then bro." he told me as he walked away. I shook my head after him. "He seems nice." Meghan told me. I nodded. "We have been friends since we were kids. I met him in the my first grade class." I told her. she smiled. "That's sweet." she told me. I looked down at her. "Yeah he is the only person I am still friends with from before The Jonas Brothers." I told her. she nodded. "I bet it's hard to tell who really cares about you for you and not your fame and money." she told me. I shrugged. "You learn how to tell the difference." I added, opening the car door for her.

"Hey can you just drop me off at the Library? I want to get some other stuff done before Matt shows up." she told me. I nodded as I changed lanes. I looked at Meghan quickly before turning back to the road. "Do you need me to pick you up afterwards?" I asked her. she shook her head. "Nah, I can get Tracy to come and get me." she replied. "Alright." I told her as I pulled up to the front doors of the Library. She leaned across the seat and gave me a kiss. "Text me later?" she asked. I nodded. "See you tomorrow." I told her. she nodded as she closed the door. I waited for her to get inside before I pulled back onto the main road and started to make my way home.

(Meghan's POV)

I put all of my stuff down onto the desk before going over to the shelves and looked for a book to read for a while. when I found one that had a an interesting cover, I went back over and flipped it open. I was about 50 pages in when Matt showed up. "Hey." he told me, tossing his backpack into the seat next to him. "Hey." I replied, marking the page and setting the book aside. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long." he replied. I shook my head. "Nah." I replied. "So are you ready to get started?" I asked. he nodded as he pulled out his notes.

(Kevin's POV)

I moaned as Taylor kissed down my neck. She trailed her fingers underneath my shirt. I pushed her down onto my bed gently before moving on top of her. I kissed her neck, making her arch into me. "Kevin." she moaned quietly as I ran my hand down her back. We heard someone come in downstairs. I looked at the door before looking back at her. She looked scared. I got off of her and opened the bedroom door. I glanced down over the stair railing and seen Nick and Joe walk into the kitchen. I went back to Taylor. "It's my brothers." I told her, trying to make myself presentable.

she groaned. "Every time we start to get close someone comes home." she told me, moving into my lap. "I know." I replied kissing her gently. she kissed me back. "Gross." Joe told me, making me pull away from Taylor. "It's my room." I told him. "They are my eyes." he told me, making Taylor laugh. I just smiled at her. After Taylor went home a little while later, I met Nick in the basement to talk about our next album.

(Meghan' s POV)

"So you and Nick are together?" Matt asked me as we were putting books away. I nodded. "Yep." I replied as I slid the last book back onto the shelve. he nodded. "I just broke up with my girlfriend." he told me. I frowned. "I'm sorry." I told him sympathetically. he shrugged. "It's no big deal." he replied. "What's her name?" I asked curiously. "Taylor." he told me as I froze mid stride.