Chapter 19

“So I heard you hooked up with Nick’s brother the second you broke up with him.” Spencer told me falling into step beside me. “I didn’t hook up with him the second I broke up with Nick Spencer now go away.” I told him. He grabbed me wrist. “No need to be like that Bridge. I was only making conversation.” he told me. I snatched my arm back. “Well I don’t want to talk to you.” I told him. He shrugged. “Oh by the way I’ll see you at the dance tomorrow.” he told me. I froze as he looked at me. I completely forgot about the dance tomorrow. I feel so bad because I was supposed to go with Nick. I ran my hand through my hair. I seen Nick and Natalie walking out of the front door so did Spencer. He chuckled. “Spencer just go away.” I told him harshly not in the mood. He grabbed my shoulders and shoved me up against the side of the building, pinning me there. “I said don’t talk to me like that.” he told me. He ran his fingers down the side of my face. I shivered slightly. He smirked. “Stop.” I told him. He continued to run his fingers down my neck ignoring me completely. “She said stop.” Someone said harshly. I looked over to see Nick standing there looking extremely pissed off. Spencer dropped his arms from my shoulders and turned to face Nick. “Jonas, what a surprise.” he told Nick. Nick just glared at him. “Just leave her alone.” he said. Spencer smirked. “Surprised you still care after what she did to you. I mean after all she did hook up with your brother.” Spencer said smirking at me and walking away. I looked down at the ground. I looked back up at Nick. His expression was softer but still guarded. “Thanks.” I told him. “It’s ok.” he told me. “Do you need a ride home?” he asked me. I looked around but couldn’t find Tracy so I nodded. We walked over to his car. He opened the passengers door for me and I got in. I let out the breath I was holding in. when he got in he glanced at me. I kept messing with my ring. “Are you ok?” he asked me worriedly. He just sat there and looked at me. I nodded. “Yeah.” I replied. He didn’t look convinced. “Is it because of Spencer?” he asked me. I nodded telling only half the truth. He nodded before pulling out of the parking lot. It was quiet the rest of the ride. When we got to my house he pulled into the driveway. I took off my seatbelt and grabbed all of my stuff. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” Nick asked me. I nodded. “Yeah I guess.” I replied. “Meghan.” he said. I looked up at him. “Never mind.” he told me looking down. I nodded before getting out of the car. When I got inside I seen him back out of the driveway and drive away. After about an hour I had all of my homework finished and put away. My cell phone rang. “Hey Kevin.” I said as I closed the door to my closet. “Hey do you want to do something with me?” he asked me. “Well that depends.” I said. “Oh really? On what?” he asked me. “I don’t know. What are you thinking about doing?” I asked him. “Well I was thinking about doing a movie or something.” he told me. “Sounds good but you owe me.” I told him. “Why?” he asked. “You’ll see.” I told him hanging up. I smirked to myself and changed my clothes. When Kevin got here I opened the door and let him in. “Whoa. You look amazing.” he told me. I smiled. “So are you going to tell me what I owe you?” he asked me. She nodded. “Well?” he asked. “It would be easier if I showed you.” I told him as I pulled him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and closed the space between us.

(Joe’s POV)

I was making out with Tracy when she suddenly pulled away from me. “Crap I was supposed to drive Meghan home today.” she told me. “Don’t worry. I seen Nick take her home earlier.” I told her. She nodded. “I feel bad now.” she told me. “Don’t worry she isn’t going to be mad or anything.” I told her. She nodded. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her again. She kissed me back. I cupped her face and deepened the kiss.

(Kevin’s POV)

I pushed Meghan back across the couch. She pulled me down on top of her. I kissed down her neck. When I found that one spot on her neck her breath got caught in her throat. I smirked against her neck. She pushed me away. “We should stop.” she told me breathing heavily. I nodded. “Yeah probably a good idea.” I told her taking a deep breath. I stayed on top of her and kissed her gently. She kissed me back before pushing me up into a sitting position. She pulled away from me. “Do you still want to go and see a movie?” I asked her. “Nah we can just watch one here.” she replied. “Awesome.” I told her as I jumped up and looked through all of her DVD’s. “Anything in particular you are looking for?” she asked me. I nodded. “Something scary.” I told her smirking to myself. “They are at the bottom.” she told me. I nodded and looked around the bottom shelf. When I found a movie called A Nightmare On Elm Street I stood up and put it in the DVD player. “I hate this movie. It’s to scary.” she told me. “Good.” I told her. She rolled her eyes at me as we turned off the light and sat down on the couch. She leaned against my chest as the movie started to play.