Chapter 33

A few days later things had gotten pretty hectic. i knew this day would come but i wasnt prepared for when Nick would have to go back on tour. i helped him pack up some of the stuff that he would be taking with him. "I wish i could take you with me." he told me kissing me gently. "i wish i could come to but i cant." i told him. he shook his dead. "Hey Nick its time to go man." Kevin told him opening the door to his room. i hugged him quickly as we took his stuff and loaded it onto the tour bus. he turned to me. "Make sure you call me." he told me. i nodded focusing on my hands. he kissed me one last time before getting ont he bus.

(NIck's POV)

 i sighed as we left. "She will be there when we get back bro." Joe told me. i nodded. "I know i just really like her." i told him going back to the bunks. i strummed a few random notes on my guitar before i started to write.

(Meghan's POV)

when i got home i looked at my cell not knowing what to expect. there were no missed calls or messages. i sighed. "He just left." i told myself. my phone started ringing and i looked at it excitedly. i was a little dissapointed when it was Damon. i sighed and answered the phone. "Hey whats up?" i asked him. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to the mall with me and some of my friends. i know your boyfriend left for tour and i thought you would like to get out of the house." he told me. "Yeah sure that would be cool." i told him. "Great i'll pick you up in an hour." he told me. "See you then." i told him hanging up. i went to the bathroom and washed my face missing a phone call from Nick.

(Nick's POV)

i hung up the phone after trying to call Meghan. "Did you get a hold of her?" Kevin asked me eating some ice cream. i shook my head. i looked down as i recieved a text message. it was from Meghan.

Hey sorry i missed your call. i'm just getting ready to go to the mall with Damon and some other friends. i'll call you when i get back. i love you.

i sent a message back before looking back up at Kevin. "Never mind she's going to the mall with friends." i told him. he nodded before Joe came into the room. "Who is she going with?" he asked. i looked back at her message. "Damon and some other friends." i told him. he looked up at me quickly. "What?" i asked. he shook his head. "Nothing." he told me walking out of the room. i stood up. "seriously what?" i asked. "Really Nick. its nothing." he told me. i stopped frollowing him and looked at Kevin. he just shrugged.