Chapter 68

(Meghan's POV)

I stared at Matt quietly for a few moments before snapping myself out of it. "Oh." I told him. "Yeah she was cheating on me." he told me. I shook my head. "I'm so sorry." I told him. He nodded. "It's alright." he told me, throwing his bag across his shoulder. "Well i'll see you tomorrow." he told me, leaving. I ran my fingers through my hair and thought about Taylor. I can't believe that she cheated on Matt with Kevin. "Did Kevin know that she was with Matt at the time?" I asked myself quietly as I left the Library. Instead of getting Tracy to pick me up, I just decided to walk home. I got sidetracked and somehow ended up at Nick's. I knocked on the door quietly.

Joe was the first to answer the door. "Hey. Are you ok?" he asked me. I shook my head. "Is Kevin here?" I asked him. he nodded, looking confused. "He's upstairs." he told me moving aside so that I could come in. "Thanks." I muttered as I went up to Kevin's room. I hesitated before knocking on the door. a few minutes later he answered the door. he lookd suprised to see me. "Hey." I told him quietly. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Can we talk?" I asked him, nervous about how he was going to take this. he nodded and stepped aside. I walked into his room cautiously. "So what did you want to talk about?" he asked me, shutting his door. I looked at him nervously. "How long ago did you and Taylor get together?" I asked him.

he looked at me confused. "What's this about?" he asked me. "Please just answer me." I told him. "I asked her out about a week or so ago." he replied. I nodded, rubbing my arm slowly. "Did you know that she was dating Matt at that time?" I asked him. He looked at me. "They broke up by then." he told me. I shook my head. "They broke up a couple days ago." I told him. Now it was his turn to shake his head. "What's this all about Meghan?" he asked me. "Nothing, I'll just go." I told him, trying to back out. I went to the door but he blocked it. "No. What is going on?" he asked me. "You helped her cheat on Matt." I told him flat out. he shook his head and rubbed his face. "Why are you doing this to me?" he asked me. I froze.

"I'm just trying to help you. She was cheating on you as well." I told him. "No. They were already broken up." he told me, getting angry. I flinched and took a few steps back. He looked at me as he leaned against the door. "Maybe I should just go." I told him. He didn't look up at me. "Please." I begged him. he looked up at me for a few moments before he moved aside. I opened the door quickly and ran downstairs. I ran into Nick at the door. "I'm sorry." I told him, picking up the stuff I made him drop before going back to the door. "Meghan? Are you ok?" he asked me as I ran from the house. I slowed down to a walk about a block from the house.

(Nick's POV)

I set the stuff I brought home down onto the kitchen table before grabbing my keys and heading over to Meghan's. I was really worried about her by the time I arrived at her place. I knocked but got no answer. I paced the front porch for a while, waiting for her to get home. She left before me so she should have been here by now. When she did get home, she was soaking wet from the rain. I pulled up my hood and ran out to meet her. she didn't fight against me as I picked her up and carried her inside. I took my coat off and draped it around her shoulders, trying to stop her shivering.

"What happened?" I asked her. "Taylor was cheating on Matt with Kevin. He helped her cheat on him." she told me. I waited for her to continue, confused as to why she was this upset about it. "I went to see if Kevin knew about her and Matt. He got angry at me." she told me, starting to cry. I rubbed her back gently. "It's going to be ok." I told her. she nodded and leaned against me. I pulled her even closer, not caring that I was we now too. "He got so angry at me. Im scared Nick." she told me, clutching onto my shirt. "Did he do anything to you?" I asked, instinctively even though it is my brother we are talking about. she shook her head. "No." she replied. I nodded silently.

I kissed her gently and she kissed me back. she moved into my lap after a few minutes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her against me. I could feel her clothes sticking to her body. she moved to kissing my neck and I let a moan escape my mouth. I could feel her smile into my neck as she continued to leave small love bites. I felt her bite down into my shoulder gently. "Meg." I moaned. she kissed back up to my neck before stopping. she looked at me. "Your such a tease." I told her. she smiled. "I know." she told me as she stood up.

I felt her brush against me and shivered slightly. she smiled again. I groaned standing up. I grabbed her as she backed away from me. I pushed her against the wall and slammed my lips down onto hers. "You are so bad." I told her. "What are you going to do about it?" she asked me. I smirked. "I'll just have to punish you." I told her as I pulled her towards the stairs. she actually looked kind of scared, which made me that much more excited.