Chapter 63

(Nick's POV)

I tangled my fingers into her hair as I brought her closer to me. she moaned as I licked her bottom lip, begging her to let me in. when she did, I didn't hesitate. "Nick I don't feel so great." she told me pulling away. I grabbed onto her as I felt her knees gives out. I pulled her up into my arms. "When was the last time you really ate anything." I asked her. "I don't know. maybe three or four days ago." she replied. I cursed under my breath as I laid her down onto the couch.

(Meghan' s POV)

I heard Nick curse under his breath before going into the kitchen

I sat up on the couch slightly. I could hear him going through the cabinets. when he came back he handed me an Apple and some juice. "You need to eat." he told me. I took a bite out of the apple. he watched me silently. my eyes wandered to the tattoo on his arm. there was a knock on the door. I went to get up but Nick beat me to it. "What are you doing here?" Nick asked whoever was at the door.

I stood up and walked over behind Nick. Damon stood there glaring at Nick, who was glaring right back at him. "I'm here to see Meghan." Damon spat at him while locking eyes with me. Nick pushed me behind him protectively. "I think you should leave." he told Damon. Damon smirked. "I don't think I should." he replied. I stared at them not knowing what to do. Damon stepped inside the house. Nick backed up and took my hand. keeping me close to him.

"Nice place." he told me, looking around. "Thanks I guess." I replied feeling uncomfortable about this whole situation. Damon looked at Nick as they started to size each other up. I rubbed my arm nervously. I could feel Damon's eyes trailing over me. I shivered slightly, making him smirk. Nick looked like he was going to attack him so I wrapped my arm through his. "Damon please just leave." I told him. he looked at me for what seemed like forever. when he finally did leave Nick relaxed. I kissed him gently. "Don't worry about him." I told Nick. he nodded as I moved into his arms.

the next day Nick didn't come to school. he wasn't feeling all that well and to top it all off, his blood sugar was all over the place. I could tell that Joe knew about the confrontation with Damon yesterday because he watched Damon like a hawk at lunch. "I'm just glad you and Nick made up." Tracy told me after lunch as she leaned against Joe. I nodded. "Me too." I replied. "You have dance practice tonight right?" Tracy asked.

I nodded. "Be careful, the football team does too." she told me, clearly meaning to watch out for Spencer and Damon. I nodded. "Do you want me to stick around?" Joe asked. I shook my head. "No it's alright. I'll be ok." I replied. "Alright." he told me, going back to his book. we talked until the end of our early release. I walked back towards the school after saying bye to Joe and Tracy. when I got to the locker room, I quickly changed into my dance clothes.

*After dance*

I threw on my jacket, not bothering to change back into my other clothes. I grabbed my bag and left the locker room. "Hey Bridge." I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Damon leaning against the wall. "Yes?" I asked him. he walked over to me. "Now that Jonas isn't being controlling, do you want to come to a party tonight?" he asked. "I don't know. I really don't want to go." I told him. I went to walk away when Damon grabbed my wrist tightly. I dropped my bag and looked at him. I winced as his grip tightened. "Come on." he told me, pulling me close to him.

I pushed against him. "No." I told him. he pinned me against the wall. "That's ok. we can do something else then." he told me, moving to kiss my neck. I fought to pull out of his grip. "Let me go." I begged him. he ignored me as he trailed his hands over me. I had no other choice but to knee him. I grabbed my bag and ran from the building. I fumbled through my bag searching for my keys. once I found them I shoved them into the ignition and started the car as tears began to streak down my face.

when I got home. I slammed the door and locked it. I pulled the sleeve of my jacket up and looked at my wrist. I could see the bruise already starting to form. I rubbed at my face as I decided to take a shower.

(Joe's POV)

the next morning at school I seen Meghan at her locker. "Hey." I told her as I walked up to her. she smiled weakly at me. "What's wrong?" I asked her worried. "I'm fine." she told me. I grabbed her wrist gently as she went to walk away. she winced. I looked at her confused. I pushed the sleeve of her shirt up and looked at the bruises on her wrist. "What happened?" I asked her. she yanked her wrist from me and pulled her sleeve back down. "Nothing." she told me avoiding eye contact and walking away quickly.