Chapter 44

(Nick's POV)

we have an interview today and im not really looking forward to going. i dont want to leave meghan by herself. she started to feel a little better this morning when kevin brought her medicine home. "Nick just go to the interview i will be fine." Meghan told me pushing me towards the door. "You sure? i can stay." i told her. she shook her head. "Get out." she ordered me. my brothers laughed. i shot them a look.

(Meghan's POV)

i closed the door and locked both locks. i sighed as i collapsed onto the couch. i clicked the TV on and found Hollywood Height's reruns. i was addicted to this show. i drive Nick crazy with this show. my cell started ringing. i groaned when Nicks name flashed across the screen. "What? you just left." i asked him. "You kicked me out of my own house." he told me. "Oh did I? i didnt realize that." i told him. i heard him laugh quietly. "I love you." he told me. "I love you too." i told him as the comercials ended. "Ok well we are pulling into the studio so i need to go." he told me. "Yeah cool." i told him. "You ok?" he asked concerned. "Yea im watching hollywood heights." i told him. he groaned. "Again?" he asked. i nodded. "Hello?" he asked. "Sorry. i hope you have a good interview." i told him. "Thanks. Talk to you later." he told me as he hung up. i muted the TV and reached for the radio. i turned the station to Hot 99.5 and waited for Nick's interview.I didnt want to miss one word of it. I had to wait a half an hour before they announced the Jonas Brothers being there. I laid across the couch and looked at my nails.

Interviewer: so Nick I hear you have a girlfriend that you met at school this year.

Nick: Yea she's great

Interviewer: What's her name?

Nick: Meghan

Interviewer: Tell us about her. If you don't mind.

Nick: No, umm she's really smart and beautiful. she is into music just as much as i am and she gets along really well with my family.

Interviewer: Do you plan on spending the rest of your life with her?

Nick: I dont know about that.

Interviewer: Well im glad you two are happy.

Nick: Thanks alot man.

I turned the radio off and played with my nails thinking about what Nick had said about me and our relationship. where do i see myself going with him? the truth is that i havent really thought about it all that much. I sighed and went back up to my room and dove under the covers, pulling them up over my head to block out the light. I drifted off to sleep sometime after.