Just Another Nick Jonas Love Story

(Meghan's POV)

"Ugh how can I be so stupid!?" I asked myself as I walked down the hall to my first class of the day. I had just gotten into a major fight with my, now ex, boyfriend. Not only was he the hottest guy in the entire school, but he is also the captain of the football team. I walked into my class and sat my things down onto the desk rather hard. I sat down and put my face into my arms. "Are you okay? You seem kind of sad?" someone asked me. I looked up and found myself face to face with Nick Jonas. I couldn't believe it. The guy who's posters cover my walls in my bedroom was standing in front of me. "I'm okay thanks for asking." I replied with a slight smile. "I'm Nick." he replied and he offered me his hand. "I'm Meghan." I told him as I took his hand. A few seconds later the late bell rang and he sat down in the desk directly across from mine. Throughout the entire period I kept glancing over at Nick. He was just so cute. I wonder what it would feel like to run my fingers through his curly hair I thought to myself. I caught myself thinking about that a lot. I turned my attention back to Mrs. McGuire, who was lecturing about the importance of understanding the rise and decline of the Roman Empire. When the bell signaling the transition of classes rang I quickly gathered up my things and ran from the room. The rest of the day went by fairly quickly. I kept thinking about Nick. I was on my way to my bus at the end of the day when I realized that I left my keys in my locker. I hurried back downstairs and quickly went to my locker. "Hey Meghan!" someone yelled from across the hall. I turned around to see Nick with his brother Joe. "Oh h-hey Nick." I replied as they walked over to me. "This is my brother Joe." Nick told me introducing Joe. "Hey." Joe said to me as he leaned against the lockers. I just rolled my eyes and said hello to him. I looked up at the clock. "Crap." I said as I closed my locker door. "What?" Nick asked me looking confused. "I missed my bus." I told him with a sigh. "Oh. Well I can take you home if you want." he told me. I looked at him not sure of what to say. "Uh..sure okay that would be cool." I told him. He just smiled at me. Nick, Joe and I walked upstairs and over towards the parking lot. Joe was on his cell phone while Nick was talking to me about our history class this morning. "I seriously have no idea what she was talking about this morning." I told Nick laughing slightly. "Well I can explain it to you." Nick told me. "I mean after all I am a genius when it comes to history." he added with a slight laugh which I returned. "Wow cocky much?" I asked him. He just laughed. "I was just joking." he replied. When we got to his car. I told him the directions to my house. Joe went straight home after saying goodbye to me. We laughed and joked with each other the whole way there. He walked me to my door. "Uhm..would you like to come inside?" I asked him. "Sure." he replied. I opened the door and let him inside. He looked around. "Nice place." he told me. "Thanks." I replied. I walked upstairs and he followed me quietly. I was really nervous now. I went to open my bedroom door but slammed it closed and leaned against it. "What?" he asked me. "Uh....I...just remembered I left something downstairs on the table could you go and get my cell phone for me?" I asked him. "Yeah no problem." he told me going back downstairs. I ran into my room and put my backpack away I went to turn around when I bumped into Nick. My eyes widened slightly. He smirked and leaned against the door frame. I blushed madly looking at the floor. I glanced at the posters of him on the wall behind me and blushed more. I pushed past him and ran downstairs wanting to get out of that room. Nick came down a few minutes later. I hid my face into my knees. "So?" he asked sitting down next to me. I looked up at him. "Sorry about that." I told him. He looked at me funny. "About what?" he asked confused. "About bumping into you and then running away." I told him avoiding the posters subject. "Oh. It's okay." he told me smiling again. He looked really happy. "Why so happy?" I asked him. "No reason." he told me looking at his hands. I smiled slightly. He looked up at me. I stared into his brown eyes. They were adorable. A few seconds later he leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked at first but kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped mine around his neck. He kissed me passionately until his cell phone rang. We pulled apart and looked at each other. We laughed slightly. He answered the phone with me still in his lap. From what I understood it was Joe. Nick kept one of his arms around my waist and I loved how it felt. He started to rub my back gently. I leaned my head against his shoulder. When he got off the phone I looked up at him. He smiled. "Do you need to go?" I asked him. "Unfortunately." he said. "Oh. Well that's okay. I get to see you tomorrow right?" I asked him. He nodded. I smiled. When Nick left I couldn't help but scream and jump around the house.