Chapter 2

I cant believe that the guy who’s posters are all of my wall just kissed me! Today was the best day of my life. When my mom got home she could tell that I was unusually happy. “What is it your not telling me?” she asked me. “Do you know Nick Jonas?” I asked her. She nodded. “How could I not? He is all over your bedroom walls.” she told me. “Well I found out he moved here and is going to my school.” I told her. “That’s awesome.” my mom told me. “That’s not it. I talked to him today. We have a couple classes together. He gave me a ride home when I missed the bus because I left my keys in my locker.” I told her. “Well that was very nice of him.” she told me smiling. I nodded. “Mom he kind of kissed me.” I told her smiling again. “Oh honey that’s great.” she told me. I smiled even bigger. The next day I hurried to get dressed. I tried a bunch of different outfits after finally deciding on a school girl look. When I entered the school I got a lot of looks from multiple guys. Spencer came up to me. “Hey Bridge you look nice today.” he told me using my last name. “Thanks.” I told him turning away. He grabbed my arm. “What do you think you are doing? Let me go.” I told him. “Why are you leaving so soon? You just go here.” he told me. “I’m going to be late.” I told him. He laughed. “Come on.” he told me pulling me close to him. “Stop.” I told him. “Hey she said to stop and to let her go.” Joe told him pulling him away from me. “Don’t mess with me.” Spencer told him shoving him slightly. Joe full out decked him. I stood there shocked. Joe grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the scene. “Joe you just…” I trailed off. He dropped my hand. “Punched him.” he finished for me. “Thank you.” I told him not sure of what else to say. He laughed. “He was being disrespectful to my brothers girl. We can’t have that.” he told me. I laughed and then looked at him. Nick came over to us. “Hey.” he told me as he kissed me quickly. “What did I miss?” he asked Joe. “You missed a guy trying some moves out on your girl and when she turned him down he got….disrespectful.” Joe told him. Nick looked at me. “Are you okay?” he asked me. I nodded. “I’m fine. Joe punched him.” I told him. “Thanks bro.” he told him. We all laughed. Me and Nick walked to history together when the bell rang. We sat down as Mrs. McGuire walked into the room. She was in a particularly bad mood today. She kept snapping at anybody over anything. It was crazy. When the bell rang me and Nick bolted out of her class. When we got to the end of the hall we laughed.