Chapter 35

I pulled away from Damon quickly. "What are you doing?" i asked him in a daze. "Meghan please. Nick isnt even here. he didnt care enough to stay with you so why are you giving him the time of day?" he asked me as he backed me up against the door. I turned the knob and opened the door backing up. "Damon just leave ok." i told him. he shook his head and walked back to his car. I closed and locked the door. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and seen that it was a text from Joe. I called him. "Hey." I told him. "Hey. I just wanted to check up on you." he told me. "I'm fine." i lied. "Joe can I tell you something. And keep it between us?" i asked him. "Sure." he replied. "Ok well i went to the mall with Damon and some other friends and Damon drove me home. Well when we got here....He kissed me." i told him. "What?" he asked. "He kissed me. When i pulled away and told him to leave he just backed me into a corner." i told him. "Did he do anything to you?" Joe asked. "No." i replied. "Meg i have to tell Nick your his girlfriend." Joe told me. "No please. I dont want thim to worry." i told Joe. "Meg i dont know..." he trailed off. "Fine whatever.Sorry i even trusted you." i told him hanging up. He called back a few minutes later but i turned my phone off and threw it onto the desk downstairs.

(Joe's POV)

I ended the call frustrated. I raked my fingers through my hair going back to my hotel room. When i got in there Nick and Kevin were watching TMZ. I rolled my eyes. "Nick can we talk?" I asked him. he nodded standing up. we went into the hallway, closeing the door behind us. "Nick i need to tell you something." i stared. he just looked at me. "I just got off the phone with Meghan....Nick, Damon kissed her today." i told him. he looked confused. "Are you sure?" he asked. i nodded. "She told me. she didnt want me to tell you but you deserved to know." i told him. "Why didnt she want me to know?" he asked. "She didnt want you to worry." i told him. "Does she like him?" he asked me. "No. I dont think so." i told him. he nodded. "I need to call her." he told me pulling out his phone. "Her phone is turned off. " i told him. He nodded not looking me in the eye before going to his own room.

(3 months later.)

We just got back in town after our tour. I have never been happier just to be back home. When we got to the house mom and dad made us unpack everything before we were free to visit friends. it took us a couple hours. when i finished putting my stuff away i headed over to Tracy's house so that i could see her again.

(Nick's POV)

I played with my keys wondering if i should go to Meghan's or not. I could still hear Joe's words about her not wanting me to know that Damon kissed her. It made me mad that she would want to hide this from me. I grabbed my keys making my decision and headed out to my car. when i got to her house i didnt even bother knocking.