Chapter 28 - selena gomez

A/N picture is of what they are wearing :)

Chlo's pov :

Brad and the boys headed next door to shower and change before they came back in to our room and said goodbye, we wished them luck before they headed off to venue to sound check.

That was about two hours ago now and me and em stood looking at out appearances in the mirror. I had to admit I was rather pleased my new purchases the way the bralette hugged under my ribs made me look skinner than I actually was. Ha served that bitch right for calling me fat. Em had lightly cured my hair brushing it out making it wavy before curling the ends tighter creating a beach waves look. Where as Em had her hair up into a tight bun, she wrapped a daisy headband around the bun making her look ultra cute if I do say so myself. We kept the makeup pretty light as I hate it when girls wear loads of makeup cakeing it on trying to impress. Foundation, bronzer, blusher, some gold and brown blended onto Em's eyelids creating a smoky affect, silver and black blended together for me, mascara and a tiny bit of lipgloss was all we wore.

"You look gorgeous, james is going to love it!" I said as em walked over to me, she did look stunning mind you she always did although she didn't always see it herself. "speak for yourself mrs, brads going to get a semi on stage one glance at you" em winked before I cracked up laughing "god em your so dirty minded" before pulling on my shoes, I decided to go with Em's advise and make it a little less fancy by putting on my brand new white vans. I know what your thinking vans to a concert but I really couldn't care for a start there comfy as and I'm clumsy so me and heels don't mix .on the occasions I do wear them and I'm definitely not risking braking a leg or ankle right before the biggest trial of my life. No way. Looks would just have to wait. Em pulled on my black ankled boots that were about 4 inches making her tower over as I'm practically a midget, I had to bend down and lace up the fronts for her because she too wasn't the best in heels!

"Shall we go?" I asked smiling, by this point I had gotten out of my bad mood and excitement was bubbling within me.

"Let's!" Em beamed before we linked arms and began walking out of the room. "Wait,wait,wait" I shouted to em as I ran back into the hotel room and grabbed the signs I had made on Wednesday, I hope he appreciates these I look like a nutter carrying massive pieces of card in my hand!

" I'm soooooooooo excited to see selena!" I shriek. I had loved her ever since wizards of Waverley place. Okay I'm still a child. "Me too but it's a shame her support act is totally crap" em said "who is it again" I ask smirking already knowing the next joke "the tramps, yes I think it's the tramps" she giggles before we both couldn't hold it in much longer and we ended up howling. It wasn't even funny that much but it's just those inside jokes with your best friend that gets you.

We was still laughing as we walked out of the hotel and got into the car joe had arranged for us to take us to the venue. Thankfully there was no fans outside, they all probably left after they saw the boys leave or left to go to the concert.

The driver was called henry and he was a man in his late forties early fifties. He was very nice, he was so talkative and also pointed out different landmarks of London as we drove past them.

"Are you excited then?" He asked and me and em both squeal at the same time "yes,very"

"well have a good night girls, may I add you both look gorgeous. I'll see you later when I drive you to the after party" I hadn't even realised we had arrived at the venue until I looked out of the window to see swamps of girls wearing Selena merch and the men outside trying to flog some uv paint or fake merchandise. "Wait, henry you said after party?" I asked almost shocked "yes, miss Selena has booked a club out in London for her friends and support acts. I'v been told I'm dropping you and the boys off" "Selena gomez's after party" I repeat my eyes practically popping out of their sockets. "Oh my god" em shouts "have a good time girls" henry laughed before we opened the car doors and stepped out.