Chapter 41

Chlos pov:
After a few minutes of the same process, I hear my masseur mutter something about oil and I hear the familiar footsteps pad across the room and moments later walk back across the room, I hear the clink of a bottle presumably the oil being put down on a surface. The cold hands of the masseur begins trailing lightly up and down my calf getting higher and higher, gently going on-top of the towel ones his fingertips reach mid thigh. The next thing I know is I feel two hands perch themselves either side of my bum cheeks and gently squeeze and tap it. I left out a quiet gasp and try to lift my head up out of the hole to give this god damn perv of a masseur a piece of my mind but his hands move from my bum to my neck swiftly holding it in place.

I kick my legs out in disgust and sheer discomfort and I feel the hands leave my neck, I close my eyes and take a deep breath and open them again. Brad. Brad is lying under the table grinning like a five year old on Christmas, centimetres from my face which is laid in the hole in the bed. "You asked for the hottest masseur" he chuckles "you heard" I gasp "yep" he softly chuckles and brings the pad of his index finger up and bops my nose before lifting his head up slightly and pecking at my lips.

He brakes the kiss and begins to crawl back from underneath the table as I sit up, ripping the tightly folded towel out of place. I jump up off the table and jump into brads arms as he stands up from being on the floor. I wrap my legs around his waist as he locks his arms securely around me;I nuzzle my head into his neck breathing in the familiar cologne. It's been too long. Far too long.

"I missed you" he mutters into my ear, his hot breath making goosebumps rise and the hairs on my neck stand up, "not as much as I'v missed you" I sigh feeling the vibrations ripple off of his skin and back onto my lips. "Not, possible, not possible" he says and I giggle.

I jump down from the safety and warmth of his arms and turn to look at everyone else in the room and sure as hell, em is giving james one of the biggest hugs I'v ever seen and Hannah and Connor are sat smooching as you could say on one of the empty massage tables. "Why are you here?" I ask completely shocked as their appearance "Em and your mum sorted it out" he smiles obviously proud of it being kept a secret from me.

Brads arms snake around my bare waist from behind, and he kisses the side of my neck leaving a sloppy trail if kisses until he reaches my ear "I don't think they would notice if I did you on this table" he whispers his voice raspy trying to hold the smile back. I spin around in his embrace to see him jiggling his eye brows at me "seriously bradley? Seriously?" I ask slightly amused "deadly" he says with a straight face but I can see the smile trying to creep up on the corners of his mouth. I just shake my head an lean up and peck at his lips until he deepens the kiss by leaning down and making the kiss alot my intense, I slip my tong into his mouth ready to explore the unknown only to be denied by the cool force of his own tong; fighting for dominance, which of corse brad wins.

His hands trail up and down my bare spine leaving a trail of goosebumps under the pure pleasure of his fingertips,stopping momenterally as he reaches my bikini bottoms and carries on sliding his hand under the turquoise material, my eyes shoot open in shock it's not that I don't mind what he's doing it's just the thought of the others being so close and that they might be able to see. I break the kiss as brads hands slide lower resting on the cheeks, I look up to see him pouting "not now brad" I pout back "but look at them they don't care" brad whispers "but I do" I giggle as he removes his hands and replaces them onto my cheek and soft caresses it "later then?" He asks his voice full of lust and love "maybe" I giggle and wink "are you teasing me cooper?" He questions biting his lip and raising his eyebrow.

Before I can answer there is three quick knocks on the door "separate yourselves" I hear Tristan's voice from the other side of the door and seconds later he struts in with seven masseurs walking behind him. "Hey tristan" I smile walking over to him and hugging him "how's my favourite little one" he asks and I gently punch his shoulder as he is fully aware of how much I hate his new nickname for me.