Chapter 35

Chlos pov:
The night in hospital was eventful to say the least, we didn't get much sleep because the nurses kept coming in every two hours to put ice on my ribs whilst all the machines took it in turns to wake us up.

One of the nurse was a stuck up old git and told brad off for sitting on the bed and whilst she lent over him to check the ice was on properly she knelt her elbow down on brads sensitive area and he shot up and fell into one if the machines causing the wire to unattached itself from me and a loud alarm to siren and about 20 nurses came running into the room. As soon as they all left brad and myself had a giggle fit but I had to force myself to stop as it was hurting my ribs.

The doctor came back round to discharge me around 10am and once again told me not to dive. Okay I get it like geez way to rub it in. When we left the stuck up nurse gave brad my painkillers and some ice packs in a pharmacy bag whilst making us go red when she said there must be no 'physical activity' cheeky thing, what does she take me for?

Brad wheeled me out of the hospital in a chair and we was greeted outside by james and em waiting patiently outside his car. We was going back to Tristan's to stay the night because the boys needed to practise for the gigs coming up and we all wanted to be together. The radio was on and arctic monkeys had began playing so brad turned the volume up to 100 and began playing air guitar and singing at the top of his voice which everyone found hilarious and em filmed a video and put it on Instagram.

---------------------------------

"I'm gonna head to bed I'm feeling tired and I'm getting uncomfortable" I smile gingerly standing up from the sofa. When we got to Tristan's the boys went to rehearse for an hour or two whilst Han em and I all talked about the incident and what was happening with Hannah.

We decided not to contact the police as Hannah was insistent she didn't what to get her parents into any trouble even after everything they did she still loves them. Also as we speak they should be on a plane to Australia away for all of us. As much as I wanted to get justice from what they have caused I knew it would do no good as they would be in Australia tomorrow and it would just upset Hannah more. I decided to keep the news about the diving to myself for the time being as it hadn't truly sunk in yet and I already knew Hannah was feeling guilty about the whole me getting hurt situation.

We then ordered pizza and began watching films with us all sprawled out over the sofas also munching on the gifts they brought for me yesterday.

"Where you sleeping" tris asks standing up and moving across the room towards me "erm I don't know I geuss we slept in here before" I blush embarassed id just assumed id have a room or get given one. "You can stay in mine" brad smiles , standing up and walking over to me and tris "you sure?" I ask looking into his big brown eyes "of corse" he smiles taking my hand in his and kissing the knuckles gently. "Excuse me while I go hurl" tris says "not my fault you don't have the pulling skills I'v got" brad brags tensing his arm doing so "what about Tradley though" tris pouts whilst wiping a fake tear away "your my bit on the side don't worry, she's off to bed I'll see you in a bit" brad winks earning him an eyebrow raise from me.

"I'll hook you up, don't worry" I giggle at tris. Am I playing Cupid or something now? First connor and Hannah and now tris and .... I don't know I'll think of someone "make sure you do, I'm feeling lonely" tris pouts again "brads my bit on the I'm off to bed now" I wink at tris tilting my eyes and head upwards hitting he should follow me . I was finding it hard not to laugh at the confused face on tris's face whilst brad smirked grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs before shouting back to tris "come up and I'll kill you" he laughed.

"Just because your injured doesn't mean your allowed to be cheeky" brad whispers In my ear as we walk up the stairs. The close proximity between up sends a flush across my face.