Chapter 25- whipped cream

Chlos pov:

Mum and dad went off to work again early this morning, they both came into my room around 6am saying goodbye and giving me a kiss before leaving me to go back to sleep. The rest of the day had been pretty uneventful, Hannah still wasn't reply to my texts or calls but I'm guessing she is having some family time before she moves in with us on Monday. I couldn't text the boys as they had band practise all day and didn't want to interrupt them and Em was at some photoshoot her modelling agency booked for her.

Although I did go out around lunch time, I went to hobbycraft and bought 5 pieces of large card and some glow in the dark marker pens. I texted james last night and asked him what the set list of their Selena shows was. They was playing 5 songs and my plan was to write the lyrics out on each piece of card and hold it up so brad could see them and quit worrying about messing up.

By the time I had written all the lyrics out on the cards, put them away in my wardrobe made some dinner for myself, my not so famous omelette and FaceTimed my mum and dad it had gone 8pm! Where had time flown? I needed to pack for the trip to London, the boys,their manager and camera man was all heading down to London in the morning, Em was coming over in the morning and we was going to go shopping to find something to wear to the concert, sleep over at mine and catch the 7am train to London Saturday morning. Luckily joe the boys manager had managed to book us a room in the same hotel as the boys so we should hopefully meet up with them then.

Night time was the worse, yes I am 17 and have been going abroad without my parents with diving for several years now but I still get lonely and it was raining tonight the pitter patter of the rain hitting on my bedroom window put me on edge and the winds swirling around outside began shaking the house. I had began packing my clothes and other bits and bobs into my overnight suitcase when I noticed my window was on the latch in the bathroom, I got up and shut it peering out of the window as I did 5 people began walking down my drive heading to my front door. The dark and dismal night made it hard to see the figures but I could made out atleast two leather jackets.

Oh my god. How had they found me? It was happening again they was going to attack me. Why me? It was the boys who attacked me!Just breathe chloe calm down, just breathe in and out. It seemed to calm me down a bit and I ran out of my bathroom trying to remember if I locked the door when I came in from town. Yes, yes I did, I remember because there was some post on the floor and I locked the door with my hands full of the crappy takeaway leaflets they post through your letterbox. My moment of relief only lasted a few seconds as I heard footsteps, footsteps on the stairs growing louder and louder. I couldn't stop myself from crouching down and pulling myself into a tight ball, hoping and praying it would protect me. The footsteps growing louder and louder put memories into my head.

"No please don't " I remember screaming out but they wouldn't stop, there was more and more coming at me and they wouldn't stop kicking and they started to punching me aswell. The pain increasing, I saw the ring leader come up to me and began throwing a punch into my ribs and body signalling for all the others to join in when I realised I wasn't only dreaming but oh my god somebody had jumped ontop of me. I screamed. The only thing I could do, the desperate hope someone might hear me.

---------------------------------
Brads pov:

"Hey I want to go see Chlo before we leave tomorrow because I know she's upset and still gets scared being alone and her parents had to leave again this morning" I said to the boys as we had just finnished a gruelling 12 hour band practise from 8-7. "Yeah I'll drop you off if you want" tris offered before I could accept james began "why don't we all go, spend a bit of time with the girls before we leave tomorrow we could stay over em said she's always happy for the company" "would you guys mind?" I ask looking at them. I wasn't sure if they were offering because I wanted to see her or because they honestly liked us all hanging out " shut up brad of corse we are, we love chlo, em and Hannah there already like our besties, I'll ring em and see if she wants to come and where Hannah's at. Do you know con?" james said turning to face connor " no I don't, I mean I haven't spoke to her since we dropped her off home when I asked her to be my girlfriend, I'v texted her but she hasn't read them" he sighs.