Chapter 8 - tears

Em's pov:
Oh god I knew something was wrong, I should have come earlier I'm such a bad friend. I ran out of james clutch, as much as I loved feeling his protective arm on me chlo was in there in danger and I needed to help. Brad was already at the door, I mentally re capped the tour she gave to me of the house and remembered this was some sort of beanbag reading room and with that I opened the door and ran in just behind brad.

I huge sigh of relief escaped my body as I realised nobody was in the room apart from chloe who was sprawled out on a beanbag with a blanket covering her. There was nobody around, I glanced to brad who's faced had some relif in but also filled with worry, I felt james arm slip back around by shoulder making me turn and see him and tris stood next to me, Chloe was still shouting "Nooooo" I hated seing my friend like this I knew what was happening and so did the boys she was having a nightmare. A nightmare about the mugging yesterday, I felt myself tear up as I realised I hadn't been there for her, I spun around and wrapped my arms around james hugging him tightly he squeezed me back and didn't let go whispering she'll be okay I'll make sure of it into my ear. There was something about his voice, so calming and trusting. I trusted james, she had to he okay, didn't she?

----------------------------------

Brads pov:

Relief washed over me as I knew she was in no immediate danger but guilt and sadness overtook me as it dawned on me it was a nightmare of the night before, the mugging. I should have been there for her more I knew I felt something for her, why wasn't I there? I turned around to see emily crying into james hug at the sight of her bestfriend being traumatised, then I looked at tris who was also comforting em. Chloe was still shouting so It was down to me to wake her up.

I walked over to her gently sitting on the other side of her beanbag as it was massive and she was tiny. I shook her shoulders lightly and the screaming stopped and her eyes fluttered open, revealing her light blue eyes but this time instead of sparking they filled up with tears and they wouldn't stop, tears streaming down her face, i did the only thing I could think of to comfort her... I hugged her, she hugged me back crying into my chest, squeezing harder into the hug. Is it wrong of me to say I enjoyed it?

Her sobs faded after 10 minutes until her head came out from my grasp and she sat up properly, by this time em james and tris was all sat around chlo and Em and chloe had a girly hug type thing girls did, I noticed em stroking her hair and telling her everything was going to be okay. I hoped they would be. No I knew they would be as I would make sure everything was okay.

----------------------------------
Chlos pov:

Oh my god, I felt so stupid. I am stupid. What the hell? That was the most arkwardest thing ever. Why did I have to live in the past? It's over chloe get over it, move on. But I couldn't. I was glad em was here and she hugged me telling me everything was going to get better which did put my mind at rest but I felt so Arkward knowing james Tristan and brad had seen me like that especially brad, when I woke up I grabbed onto the nearest person next to me who was brad he hugged me back and I liked it, I felt safe. Although I felt stupid now.

----------------------------------
The boys and em had been really supportive, we sat and talked about everything and how I felt which helped me a lot, just saying it out loud how frightened I actually was helped me stop thinking about about and and settled my mind which had been racing with thoughts. We had been sat in the beanbag room for an hour and it was decided em and all four boys would stay the rest of the night at mine and we would have a chilled movie night. I had cheered up completely and forgot about my dream, that's the thing I'm absolutely fine when I'm awake it's just sleeping and when I first wake up which Is the hardest. Em would stay with me and get the house ready making snacks and getting drinks into the cinema etc whilst the boys were going to pop home to get some overnight essentials and to pick up dominos on the way back. I don't know what you think but my horrendous night was quickly turning into a nice night.

I pulled brad to one side as they boys were putting their shoes on to go back home, "hey brad this is really Awkward but I just wanted to say thanks, thanks for being there and I'm sorry for crying all over you" brad smiled at this, I couldn't help but admire his perfect smile his teeth were immaculate and his lips looked soft and plump, it took all my strength to not snog him right here right now but my thoughts were cut shot with his reply " you shouldn't be sorry, I liked our hug your a very good hugger and I expect another good one tonight" and with that he walked back into the hall and stood with the rest of the boys who were ready and waiting "ready?" James asked "ready" brad Connor and tristan replied in unison. " see you in 30 minutes tops" james said to both me and em before we got a hug off each of the boys and they walked back outside to james car.

----------------------------------
A/N this is such a shitty chapter, I feel as if I have rushed but I didn't want to dwell on that chapter.

Sorry if you was expecting something more dramatic!🙈

Remember to follow us on instagram @thevamps_fandom_

Please vote and comment as it makes me want to write and update quicker. Thank you all for Reading it means a lot.

Also this was a shorter chapter as I wanted to separate this and the last chapter just for suspense and to add a lil bit of dramaaaa. I'll try and update tonight, no promises tho✌️