Chapter 9 - flirt alert

A/n some of you may be thinking how can she get that upset then to being fine in a matter of an hour, it's because she's remembering it in her dream and you get more worked in your dream and ovbs during the day she's with other people so she's distracted .

------------------------------------------------------

Em's pov:

I was so glad Chlo was relatively okay. What I mean is I'm glad she's not hurt or in danger but i was worried about her getting into that sate but she seemed okay now so hopefully she's overcome it a little. I was actually really excited for tonight, I mean it was nothing special as me and chlo normally have movie nights every Thursday and I sleep round loads but this time we was being joined by the boys and james. Also this was my first time sleeping over at Chloe's new house which was insane, It was one of them houses that you always dream of having in the future. The plan for the night was to watch films and get fat with junk food.

The boys had been gone 20 minutes at this point and me and chlo had set the movie room up, I was still amazed at this room. We had set up a drinks and food table in the corner, with big bowls of crisps and popcorn and had put out bottles of lemonade, cans of coke and other soft drinks and we also raided the alcohol cabinet in the kitchen and put out a bottle of vodka, taboo some shot glasses and some bottles of beer, me and chlo didn't like beer but wasn't sure if any of the boys did so we basically just put everything we found onto the table. We felt so naughty as we legally wasn't allowed to drink yet although I was 18 in less than 3 weeks, I had been planning my 18th since I was almost 15 I had big plans it was going to be amazing. We didn't really need to get anything else ready as there was already 4 double duvets and plenty of big cushions in a big storage box in the room.Tonight was going to be fun I could feel it, I needed to make it extra fun tonight as chlo needed a boost, she told me what andy had said about her needing to chill and I was determind to make sure she was back to normal before her big trial as I knew how much it meant to her. I texted james whilst chlo was FaceTiming her parents as they do everyday,it's cute how they are extremely close but hardly see anything of another.

To james😍😏Come straight into the house no need to knock we're in the kitchen first left as you walk in. See you soon xxx

I walked into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar next to Chloe and started chatting to mr and mrs cooper with her.

---------------------------------Chlo's pov:

Everything was turning out great. I was really looking forward to tonight with em the boys and brad. I hadn't had a proper movie night for ages and the highlight was the boys were collecting dominos right now as I am speaking, I was honestly really excited and the boys seemed like a good laugh so I knew I would have a great night. I had just finished face timing my parents as we did everyday, we had only been talking for about 15 minutes as they was off out for dinner with some other people from their work but I didn't mind as the boys was due back any minute with our pizzas. Suddenly I had a mischievous idea pop into my head, "hey em has james texted you at all saying when they will be back?" I quickly asked em as she had joined me on the breakfast bar whilst FaceTiming my parents " yeah he texted me two minutes ago saying they was at the top of the woods and should be here in 5 why?" I didn't have time to answer Em's question so I just grabbed her hand and lead her to to the big coat cupboard that was just outside the kitchen and pulled her in with me. Once I shut the door of the cupboard but leaving a tiny gap allowing us to see who was in the kitchen em started questioning my actions "Chlo what the hell?!" "Okay okay calm down I have a plan but we needed to be in here before the boys came in." A smile grew on Em's face " I know what your thinking" and we both erupted with laughter until we heard the sound of a car pulling up onto my drive. Our plan was simple, jump out on the boys scaring them when they wasn't looking. It was easy and should cause some laughter.